News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

Matters Of Perspective

Started by Adios, September 28, 2010, 12:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

I am American, but please allow me to try to mangle English, as American will not allow me to express these thoughts.

Some days I think I am absolutely mad. Other days I am sure of it. But this does not impact me in a negative fashion, see, I embrace my madness. I embrace it because I reject your definition of sanity. I refuse to accept your illusion of normalcy.

Even groups who should know better expect a certain behaviour. Please. Who designated you of all people to define normalcy?  Perhaps my normalcy frightens you?

Now, you may ask at this point who I am speaking to. I am speaking to you, in your tweed armor. And you, hiding behind that stack of books telling you what I should act like. Oh, and you, with the wife and 2.5 children, while secretly you are a flaming Queen.

What are you afraid of? Why do I frighten you so? Am I not validating your ideals? Is that the entire issue?

And those of you who should know better, why, of all people do you expect me to fit nicely inside your square little box? I won't, I never have, and I never will. I make you uncomfortable. I don't do things your way.

No, I don't, and please don't expect me to. I am my own person and I will do things my way.

Those of you are trying to 'help' those of us who are mad, WE DON'T WANT YOUR HELP, WE DON'T NEED YOUR HELP. THIS IS THE PART YOU ARE FAILING TO UNDERSTAND.

When you hear the hysterical laughter coming from the wards at night, YOU CAUSED IT. We are laughing at YOU. You sit and wonder why we don't admit we are mad. Let me enlighten you. It's because this is the first step in validating you. You are not interested in helping anybody, you are on a Holy Mission to validate you.

I/We have no desire to validate you. So when you professors with your turtleneck sweaters are fucking girls half your age, remember me. I am laughing at you. I see you for what you really are. And you dare to call me mad? I posit that it is indeed you who are mad.

It is you who cannot tolerate anything that doesn't fit inside your preconceived ideals of perfection. I am the one who can accept that people are different. I am the one who embraces and rejoices in those differences. You are the one trying to create a beige utopia.

I am mad as a Hatter.

Or am I?

Phox

Adios

Thanks Dawn. Most of the rest will ignore this, as it doesn't fit in their scheme of things.

The Wizard

Nice rant, CB. Am I right in thinking this was inspired by the "Since Hawk is an asshole" and " A few pet peeves" threads?
Insanity we trust.

Adios

Quote from: Doktor James Semaj on September 28, 2010, 05:44:43 AM
Nice rant, CB. Am I right in thinking this was inspired by the "Since Hawk is an asshole" and " A few pet peeves" threads?

Close. It's inspired by others thinking I should post and act in the way that they approve of. I, of course, refuse to comply and validate them.

The Wizard

QuoteClose. It's inspired by others thinking I should post and act in the way that they approve of. I, of course, refuse to comply and validate them.

Fair enough. Personally, not going to take sides, since last time I tried to mediate, I got head bitten off.

Anyways, I liked the rant. Can see how it could apply to a whole host of different things.
Insanity we trust.

Adios

Quote from: Doktor James Semaj on September 28, 2010, 05:49:08 AM
QuoteClose. It's inspired by others thinking I should post and act in the way that they approve of. I, of course, refuse to comply and validate them.

Fair enough. Personally, not going to take sides, since last time I tried to mediate, I got head bitten off.

Anyways, I liked the rant. Can see how it could apply to a whole host of different things.

Thanks. Appreciate it.

Dr. James. I came back here at the request of a dear friend. At this point I don't care if I am a troll or a member. I have made contributions, and I have idled, like everyone else. If any want a piece of me they are welcome to it.

The Wizard

QuoteThanks. Appreciate it.

My pleasure. Also, how are things going with the WTU thing? I've been trying to find time to write up that letter, but not having much luck so far.
Insanity we trust.

Adios

Quote from: Doktor James Semaj on September 28, 2010, 05:51:42 AM
QuoteThanks. Appreciate it.

My pleasure. Also, how are things going with the WTU thing? I've been trying to find time to write up that letter, but not having much luck so far.

Working on it.

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

Adios

It's good. I am here as a hostile to counter the bullshit being spread. I will figt as long asthey feel it is necessary.

The Wizard

QuoteIt's good. I am here as a hostile to counter the bullshit being spread. I will figt as long asthey feel it is necessary.

Do as thou wilt. But things are probably going to get uglier before they get better.
Insanity we trust.

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Adios

Quote from: Doktor James Semaj on September 28, 2010, 06:06:03 AM
QuoteIt's good. I am here as a hostile to counter the bullshit being spread. I will figt as long asthey feel it is necessary.

Do as thou wilt. But things are probably going to get uglier before they get better.

I have been pussyfooting around long enough. If anyone wants to get down in the mud with me, then that is just fine. I have had enough.  I won't tolerate anymore.