News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: COL Coyote on August 16, 2011, 04:34:42 AM
Quote from: Luna on August 16, 2011, 04:33:16 AM
Quote from: COL Coyote on August 16, 2011, 04:06:47 AM
My GF grabbed the smith's card. I'll get his website for you.

www.brunettablacksmithing.com

He even tried making a very tiny axe using a 2 pound cross-peen hammer. My GF wanted to make it a gift for me.

Cool...  Or I can try to talk nice to Richter next time he's got the forge up and running...

I found at Pennsic this year that I apparently have a barterable skill.   :D

Dare I ask?

No, not THAT.   :p  Weaving.  Belts, baldrics...  Suu got hers this year, and while I was finishing hers up, I got commissioned for two more at War.  Got 'em both done, too.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Luna on August 16, 2011, 04:36:46 AM

He even tried making a very tiny axe using a 2 pound cross-peen hammer. My GF wanted to make it a gift for me.

Cool...  Or I can try to talk nice to Richter next time he's got the forge up and running...

Dare I ask?

No, not THAT.   :p  Weaving.  Belts, baldrics...  Suu got hers this year, and while I was finishing hers up, I got commissioned for two more at War.  Got 'em both done, too.

COYOTE DEMANDS PICTURES!!!!!

I've been in need of a more substantial belt for my utilikilt. The blasted thing has 3" wide belt loops.

Luna

Quote from: COL Coyote on August 16, 2011, 04:39:05 AM
Quote from: Luna on August 16, 2011, 04:36:46 AM

Dare I ask?

COYOTE DEMANDS PICTURES!!!!!

I've been in need of a more substantial belt for my utilikilt. The blasted thing has 3" wide belt loops.

3" wide might be tricky, though one of the guys has requested an "as wide as you can make it" baldric, I'll take some shots when I get it done...  You've got me on FB, shoot me a reminder when I'm awake, and I'll see if any of the guys I took Pennsic pics of are wearing my stuff.  Suu was wearing the one I made for her a lot, too...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

STABBY SPOON STAB STAB STAB!!!!

Also I agree with everyone that Fred is beautiful! And any shiny bits she puts in her face are also beautiful! BUR NO FACE TATTOOS PLEASE BECAUSE FRED YOU ARE WAY TOO PRETTY FOR THAT.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on August 16, 2011, 05:11:53 AM

Also I agree with everyone that Fred is beautiful! And any shiny bits she puts in her face are also beautiful! BUR NO FACE TATTOOS PLEASE BECAUSE FRED YOU ARE WAY TOO PRETTY FOR THAT.

War will be waged if such a thing were to occur. Tattoo artists across the land will lament that day. The streets will run as though rainbows bled into them.

And hipsters will commit suicide.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: COL Coyote on August 16, 2011, 05:13:57 AM
Quote from: Nigel on August 16, 2011, 05:11:53 AM

War will be waged if such a thing were to occur. Tattoo artists across the land will lament that day. The streets will run as though rainbows bled into them.

And hipsters will commit suicide.

EVEN HIPSTERS
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

I have to respectfully disagree.

Fred would make a great Mike Tyson.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on August 16, 2011, 01:07:43 PM

I thought we were still dealing with the last one she made.  :?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Risus on August 16, 2011, 05:52:23 PM
Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on August 16, 2011, 01:07:43 PM

I thought we were still dealing with the last one she made.  :?

:lol:

Don Coyote

Wait for it....

I am not wearing any trousers, your argument is invalid.

East Coast Hustle

How many batteries do your legs take? :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on August 17, 2011, 01:22:10 AM
How many batteries do your legs take? :lulz:

no shit, is that your calf or your thigh?

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Don Coyote

I have stout legs. :?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on August 17, 2011, 01:30:56 AM
Quote from: COL Coyote on August 17, 2011, 01:26:30 AM
I have stout legs. :?

No. They GLOW.

Well my ancestors do come from a place with little sun and I do live in the PNW AND while I spend a fair amount of time outside, I am usually wearing pants. :lulz:

I was more confused because
Quote from: Disco Pickle on August 17, 2011, 01:24:38 AM

no shit, is that your calf or your thigh?

seemed to imply my legs are thick, but it quoted ECH, so I got doubly confused.