News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Congratulations

Started by Faust, June 19, 2011, 11:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

In recognition of your accomplishments and tireless efforts in taking from the world an aspect of Science, arts or philosophy that can never again be replaced we have found that through your diligence an irreplaceable keystone of humanity is forever lost to the ether.

For hastening the dark night of humanity by extinguishing one of its brightest lights, we the academic committee bestow upon you the the title of anti-doctorate and hope that you will go forth and endeavour to strengthen the ranks of villainy and evil science.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on June 19, 2011, 11:59:18 PM
In recognition of your accomplishments and tireless efforts in taking from the world an aspect of Science, arts or philosophy that can never again be replaced we have found that through your diligence an irreplaceable keystone of humanity is forever lost to the ether.

For hastening the dark night of humanity by extinguishing one of its brightest lights, we the academic committee bestow upon you the the title of anti-doctorate and hope that you will go forth and endeavour to strengthen the ranks of villainy and evil science.

muhaha
Molon Lube

Adios

anti-doctorate

I think I like it!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

I'm thinking of getting these printed up nicely and sending these to religious figureheads and politicians.

Few people have had the courage and strength of character to stand so staunchly in the way of progress. Never has there been such a worthy foe of Knowledge and Enlightenment.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I really like that idea! In the form of a little certificate. Wouldn't cost much to mock up and have copies made.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Open Office has quite a few templates!  :D  Great idea, Faust.