News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Don't Set Your Sights TOO High, Little Johnny

Started by Sister_Gothique, January 13, 2010, 10:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dot Ardella

Quote from: Sister_Gothique on January 13, 2010, 10:29:07 PM

Wtf, America?!

Don't worry, as far as I can see, that toy isn't that much more sophisticated than what they currently use at Mc Donalds.
:wave:

Freeky

I've been trying to scour the antique shops for those metal Tonka trucks for Monkeyh to play with. These plastic ones, he'll destroy them in three months, easy.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on January 18, 2010, 03:13:16 AM
I've been trying to scour the antique shops for those metal Tonka trucks for Monkeyh to play with. Those metal ones, they'll destroy him in three months, easy.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Freeky

Quote from: The Omnipotent Grinner on January 18, 2010, 05:56:12 AM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky on January 18, 2010, 03:13:16 AM
I've been trying to scour the antique shops for those metal Tonka trucks for Monkeyh to play with. Those metal ones, they'll destroy him in three months, easy.

He's a tough little guy, and he learns not to do a thing again if it hurts. This is no decade for the timid, after all, and I want him to survive.

Jasper

I had a metal truck once as a kid.  I pushed it into a piece of jagged sidewalk while running, did a flip, and fell on my face.  It hurt, and if I did more shit like that as a kid I would be indestructible.

President Television

Quote from: Felix on January 13, 2010, 10:33:58 PM
What the fuck is with toys these days?  When I was a kid we played with action figures and legos and k'nex.  Stuff that encouraged us to act like heroes and create new things. 

Knex are the fucking bomb.

Just wanted to mention this.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 20, 2010, 04:39:17 AM
What the fuck is with toys these days?  When I was a kid we played with action figures and legos and k'nex.  Stuff that encouraged us to act like heroes and create new things. 

I thought these looked pretty kick ass

http://makerbeam.com/
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Jasper

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 20, 2010, 04:39:17 AM
What the fuck is with toys these days?  When I was a kid we played with action figures and legos and k'nex.  Stuff that encouraged us to act like heroes and create new things.  

Shit yeah.  When I first got some, they were so creatively open-ended that I wasn't quite sure what to do with them, but that passed.

ThatGreenGentleman

I remember once when I was little, I pretended that Ken was a pimp, and Barbie was a hooker who didn't make enough money for Ken, so Ken had her killed, and her body dumped at a river...
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Freeky

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit