News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

WEREWOLF - Players Only

Started by Remington, January 20, 2010, 04:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

Remington

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on January 21, 2010, 11:12:01 PM
So when does night start?
Right after a lynching. Day starts after a murder and psychic guess.

I'm planning to end the current night period at around 9-10 PM.
Is it plugged in?

LMNO

Quote from: JohNyx on January 21, 2010, 09:56:18 PM

Innocent blood on our hands! Oh virtuous Semaj! Why did the righteous lord make you so furry and entice us to smite you!

Less wailing, more rending of garments, plz.

Rumckle

I will avenge you the only way I know how, through more lynching!
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

President Television

We really fucked up on that one, didn't we?  :oops:
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Rumckle

But we did learn a valuable lesson on mob justice.

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Rumckle

That it is good fun when you are on the mob side

President Television

Quote from: Rumckle on January 22, 2010, 12:16:35 AM
That it is good fun when you are on the mob side

Hail Eris to that.

The Wizard

Know what's funny. You killed me because you thought I was a werewolf, but by killing me you turned me into a zombie. Oh and braaaaiiiins!
Insanity we trust.

President Television

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on January 22, 2010, 12:42:43 AM
Know what's funny. You killed me because you thought I was a werewolf, but by killing me you turned me into a zombie. Oh and braaaaiiiins!

What's funnier is that the zombie, a creature that is only dangerous in large groups, was created by a mob.

The Johnny

Quote from: God
This is God, you must fight the wolves!
Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on January 22, 2010, 12:42:43 AM
They are going to kill me!
Quote from: Mob
We will lynch he! We must kill the wolves!
Quote from: God
No, you are teh wolves.

And then all of us were heathens

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Wizard

QuoteWhat's funnier is that the zombie, a creature that is only dangerous in large groups, was created by a mob.

Goddamn mob psychology...Shrunkenheadspace pulled it off like a werewolf hunting Joe McCarthy. And now I'm dead, and I just ate my fucking kids.Christ.
Insanity we trust.

Freeky

Look at it this way. At least now you won't have to worry about who will provide for them. Right?

President Television

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on January 22, 2010, 03:32:42 AM
QuoteWhat's funnier is that the zombie, a creature that is only dangerous in large groups, was created by a mob.

Goddamn mob psychology...Shrunkenheadspace pulled it off like a werewolf hunting Joe McCarthy. And now I'm dead, and I just ate my fucking kids.Christ.

It's not my fault you're the village's primary vector of pubic lice. People are bound to hold grudges over that.

Also, you probably have a foot fetish. Gross.