News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

Also not relevant here

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 07, 2007, 09:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Love is hard.

Love is not gentle, sweet, patient and kind; love is passionate, strong, penetrating, and febrile. Love wraps you in binding arms; love swells you at night; love changes your appetite.

Love comes to you first thing upon waking and hides in the corners of your brain while you work. Love lies with you in the afternoon and alters the flavor of your food. Love sleeps under your skin and seeps out slowly in a heavy perfume.

Love makes you feel protected when you are vulnerable. Love makes you afraid when you are safe. Love wrings the center of your personality. Love makes you sane when the world is insane. Love makes you dangerous.

Love is the truest test of friendship.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Ziegejunge

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thank you! I had forgotten about it entirely.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 05, 2016, 01:31:40 AM

I think we could get together a book of chaotic love in time for next valentine's easy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on July 05, 2016, 01:42:46 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 05, 2016, 01:31:40 AM

I think we could get together a book of chaotic love in time for next valentine's easy.

That would be BAD ASS.