News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

WATCH THIS SPACE!

Started by Freeky, September 27, 2011, 05:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Lesson one in the WOMP though- you must be willing to suffer to execute your vision, much like I did tonight.  :wink:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 30, 2011, 02:51:00 AM
Quote from: Disco Pickle on September 30, 2011, 02:47:26 AM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 29, 2011, 11:56:46 PM
I seem to have missed this thread. Posting so i can see the wompage when i get home.

I did too, but it was a mistake.

I bow to your skillz Freeky.

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 30, 2011, 02:32:53 AM
Also, I'm glad you appreciate. I had to watch the video to snip off my own stills.

:horrormirth:

You poor bastard.  no one should ever have to watch that video for any reason except that Roger tricked you into it.

As an aside, you should either get your ass down to florida so we can have some beers and craziness or I'm going to have to come up there and learn from you this WOMP skill you know.  With beers. 

I'm not sure my passport clears me to cross the Mason Dixon line though, I'll have to check on that.

:lulz:

One way or the other, you're on dude. I haven't visited the treasonous Confederacy yet, so I'll have to check on my visas too, though Ireland being a neutral country, maybe I can sneak in on that passport. I'll have to plan travel to visit the family back in Galway first, but we'll see what we can do. And if you do come up to Boston, I can talk to other Pickles (I won't say Northern Pickles- he's originally from Tennessee) if you can crash here if you do.

Well then consider it on, if I can get my way up there.  My travels take me south mostly, because of this thing you people call "snow" I try never to get far from the equator.

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Disco Pickle on September 30, 2011, 03:19:21 AM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 30, 2011, 02:51:00 AM
Quote from: Disco Pickle on September 30, 2011, 02:47:26 AM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 29, 2011, 11:56:46 PM
I seem to have missed this thread. Posting so i can see the wompage when i get home.

I did too, but it was a mistake.

I bow to your skillz Freeky.

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 30, 2011, 02:32:53 AM
Also, I'm glad you appreciate. I had to watch the video to snip off my own stills.

:horrormirth:

You poor bastard.  no one should ever have to watch that video for any reason except that Roger tricked you into it.

As an aside, you should either get your ass down to florida so we can have some beers and craziness or I'm going to have to come up there and learn from you this WOMP skill you know.  With beers. 

I'm not sure my passport clears me to cross the Mason Dixon line though, I'll have to check on that.

One way or the other, you're on dude. I haven't visited the treasonous Confederacy yet, so I'll have to check on my visas too, though Ireland being a neutral country, maybe I can sneak in on that passport. I'll have to plan travel to visit the family back in Galway first, but we'll see what we can do. And if you do come up to Boston, I can talk to other Pickles (I won't say Northern Pickles- he's originally from Tennessee) if you can crash here if you do.

Well then consider it on, if I can get my way up there.  My travels take me south mostly, because of this thing you people call "snow" I try never to get far from the equator.

The snow is nothing to worry about if you come here between April and December. It used to be May and October, but, you know, carbon emissions....

Nephew Twiddleton

Bear in mind that me visiting you is also a possibility. I've never been further south than, I think, Indiana.

(All of New England, New York, Pennsylvannia, New Jersey, Ohio, Indiana.... and Bermuda once a very long time ago, so actually there goes that).

Disco Pickle

I blame Al Gore for creating Global Warming.

I also blame him for creating the internet.

That bastard.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Disco Pickle on September 30, 2011, 03:23:01 AM

That bastard.

Hey, if not for the Internet, you'd never have heard of me. So there's a silver lining.

Freeky

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 30, 2011, 03:22:48 AM
Bear in mind that me visiting you is also a possibility. I've never been further south than, I think, Indiana.

(All of New England, New York, Pennsylvannia, New Jersey, Ohio, Indiana.... and Bermuda once a very long time ago, so actually there goes that).

Well then bring your ass down here.  And bring shorts and flippy floppies..  We'll get that pasty Irish skin of yours tan. There's even a decent music scene down here.  St. Augustine's amphitheater gets big bands like they're sucking someone's dick for them but the local scene really doesn't get the credit it deserves.

I feel the need to apologise for the last decade of Limp Bizkit, like I was personally responsible...  because I didn't stop them.  

Sooo...  sorry about that.

But yea, mi casa esta su casa if you decided to get your florida weird on anytime.

BACK TO FREEKY'S AWESOME WOMPAGE THREAD.

Freeky

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Disco Pickle on September 30, 2011, 03:30:02 AM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 30, 2011, 03:22:48 AM

Well then bring your ass down here.  And bring shorts and flippy floppies..  We'll get that pasty Irish skin of yours tan. There's even a decent music scene down here.  St. Augustine's amphitheater gets big bands like they're sucking someone's dick for them but the local scene really doesn't get the credit it deserves.

I feel the need to apologise for the last decade of Limp Bizkit, like I was personally responsible...  because I didn't stop them.  

Sooo...  sorry about that.

But yea, mi casa esta su casa if you decided to get your florida weird on anytime.

BACK TO FREEKY'S AWESOME WOMPAGE THREAD.

Awesome dude, we'll hash something out, maybe for late spring.

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on September 30, 2011, 03:26:44 AM

Phox

SWEET JESUS FUCKBALLS!  :eek:

Thread delivers.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That bastard.

Hello, apparently you've never heard of Iason Oabache.

He invented Al Gore.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

hirley0

Quote from: Nigel on September 30, 2011, 04:44:56 AM

That bastard.

Hello, apparently you've never heard of Iason Oabache.

He invented Al Gore.
yeah with U, DiPi, on aL VieW