News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elder Iptuous

that is some quality WOMPing right thar!

Salty

Pretty sure that's my favorite WOMP of me ever.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

I like this theme a lot.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Cainad (dec.)

:lulz:

My god, man. These are solid gold. :mittens:

Saving these on my computer for safekeeping.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on March 29, 2011, 03:29:15 AM

Your future selves are real pricks.

Just saying.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 29, 2011, 03:31:19 AM
Quote from: Cainad on March 29, 2011, 03:29:15 AM

Your future selves are real pricks.

Just saying.

That wasn't my future. That was my past. IRL time-troll.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cainad (dec.)

Agree w/ EoC. That one really inspires some existential Horrormirth.

What the fuck does it mean when The Future comes back for a visit and says, "Just kidding!"?