News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

Tennessee getting ready to throw poor students under the bus.

Started by Bruno, April 04, 2013, 08:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

Quote from: Von Zwietracht on April 08, 2013, 09:21:44 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on April 08, 2013, 09:16:34 PM
And for the record you entitled little fuck, you never bothered to give my input more than a passing glance.

Fuck you. Enjoy driving on the roads "YOUR CORPORATION" paid for because you're just another screaming clown.

Ah that's better.

This board's definition of entitlement is pants-on-head retarded. Your whole position that the poor should get some sort of assistance is literally the definition of entitlement...look anywhere that isn't PD for that definition, and you'll see that you're the entitled fuck.

And I will enjoy driving on my company's roads...because so long as my company is profitable enough to maintain those roads, I'll have a motivation to form a voluntary association with them.

Also, fuck you librul joo, imma go fuck mah sister, drink sum beer and watch nascar now, k?
Right on. Continue enjoying the hyper-rich fucking you over, no kiss, no KY.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Juana Go? on April 08, 2013, 09:27:09 PM
People who are privileged have a tendency to respond with knee jerk anger-fueled denial when confronted with their own privilege.

Yes.  I have noticed that.

And I thank you for lumping me and every other CIS person in with that, for expressing your contempt of everything we are, simply by virtue of being CIS.

There is zero difference between your comment and some po'bucker going off about "faggots".
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Juana Go? on April 08, 2013, 09:28:25 PM
And for the record you entitled little fuck, you never bothered to give my input more than a passing glance.

Fuck you. Enjoy driving on the roads "YOUR CORPORATION" paid for because you're just another screaming clown.

Ah that's better.

This board's definition of entitlement is pants-on-head retarded. Your whole position that the poor should get some sort of assistance is literally the definition of entitlement...look anywhere that isn't PD for that definition, and you'll see that you're the entitled fuck.

And I will enjoy driving on my company's roads...because so long as my company is profitable enough to maintain those roads, I'll have a motivation to form a voluntary association with them.

Also, fuck you librul joo, imma go fuck mah sister, drink sum beer and watch nascar now, k?
Right on. Continue enjoying the hyper-rich fucking you over, no kiss, no KY.

If he supports them enough, they'll let him join the club.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

von

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 08, 2013, 09:27:36 PM

Ah that's better.

Child, you won't leave here until your arse is red raw. But do enlighten me, why is the definition retarded?

Do you think your corporation will choose to voluntarly associate with you for long? You seem to offer nothing to the table. Why are you worth anything, let alone 9.50 again?

Well, I'm worth my wage because the company has need of what I do. I'm unconcerned with how long they choose to maintain that association; the market for my job is actually quite under-saturated and there are positions available from a plethora of companies offering the same type of work.

In other words, I'm not worried about the company losing interest in me because I work in a job that has high demand

Junkenstein

You are in high demand and unable to negotiate a higher paying job.

By definition you are clearly a fucking idiot.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

von

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 08, 2013, 09:29:12 PM
People who are privileged have a tendency to respond with knee jerk anger-fueled denial when confronted with their own privilege.

And I thank you for lumping me and every other CIS person in with that, for expressing your contempt of everything we are, simply by virtue of being CIS.

There is zero difference between your comment and some po'bucker going off about "faggots".

The infighting is almost as realistic as in DooM...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Von Zwietracht on April 08, 2013, 09:31:43 PM
In other words, I'm not worried about the company losing interest in me because I work in a job that has high demand

Clearly.  It's in such high demand that you get $9.50/hour for it.

Well done, O hero of the marketplace!

navkat

Quote from: Von Zwietracht on April 08, 2013, 09:10:19 PM

As for you Nigel, if you were paying as much in taxes as you claim (and no doubt these figures are true), then I can aptly say that the disparity of wealth between myself and you at the time of your prime, is such that in your failure and subsequent poverty, the old me would have been the one revelling in the fall of "just another rich fuck". Current CIS-scum capitalist me sees your use of the welfare system as a positive use of the system...the me that would have agreed with this thread sees it as just desserts for making more money than myself and my compatriots.

Dude, stop now.

von

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 08, 2013, 09:32:50 PM

Although I'm angry at the fact that I don't have much money, TBH, for the work I do, I feel I'm compensated fairly...if not excessively

Pergamos

Quote from: Juana Go? on April 08, 2013, 09:01:27 PM
Quote from: Pergamos on April 08, 2013, 08:59:56 PM
Quote from: Juana Go? on April 08, 2013, 08:58:38 PM
I think it's mostly a I-hate-the-dirty-poor thing. America doesn't treat her poor very well. We've got a very Protestant notion that if you're poor, it's your own fault and god hates you. And so we don't really think about them as real people.

Everyone that I have heard taking this position is poor.  Some of them are even currently on benefits. 
Do you think they're immune to absorbing classism? And how many of them are white? (most people on welfare are white, so I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say most) Remember what I said about racism and classism being linked?

They're all white.  I don't think it is racism, since when they talk about people who they know spend their benefit on drugs the people they are talking about are also white.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Von Zwietracht on April 08, 2013, 09:33:03 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 08, 2013, 09:29:12 PM

The infighting is almost as realistic as in DooM...

Sorry.  We don't all agree about everything here. 

And your implication of dishonesty fits the butthurt nature of the rest of your replies.  Eat a dick.

I honestly can't believe I spent 2 hours on that reply/thread to you.  I am a moron for falling for your troll.  You win, sir.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: navkat: navkat of...navkat! on April 08, 2013, 09:34:07 PM
Quote from: Von Zwietracht on April 08, 2013, 09:10:19 PM

As for you Nigel, if you were paying as much in taxes as you claim (and no doubt these figures are true), then I can aptly say that the disparity of wealth between myself and you at the time of your prime, is such that in your failure and subsequent poverty, the old me would have been the one revelling in the fall of "just another rich fuck". Current CIS-scum capitalist me sees your use of the welfare system as a positive use of the system...the me that would have agreed with this thread sees it as just desserts for making more money than myself and my compatriots.

Dude, stop now.

Um, he was never serious.  You do see that, right?

Pergamos

Quote from: navkat: navkat of...navkat! on April 08, 2013, 09:02:26 PM
Quote from: Juana Go? on April 08, 2013, 08:58:38 PM
I think it's mostly a I-hate-the-dirty-poor thing. America doesn't treat her poor very well. We've got a very Protestant notion that if you're poor, it's your own fault and god hates you. And so we don't really think about them as real people.

Some of it's that and some of it is that there are people who are genuinely well-meaning but misled. And then, there are some that look at their ever-shrinking pile and instead of fighting the Colossus with all the purse-strings, they snarl at the hungry critters at the edges and guard the bowl.

This seems like one of the main motivations to me.  The idea that by cutting off the drug users they'll get more.  That's why it is important to keep reiterating that it costs more to test, and that means they'll get less.

The Good Reverend Roger

Junkenstein

Quote from: Von Zwietracht on April 08, 2013, 09:34:12 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on April 08, 2013, 09:32:50 PM

Although I'm angry at the fact that I don't have much money, TBH, for the work I do, I feel I'm compensated fairly...if not excessively

Yet your alleged barrier to solving all your problems (Mo Money) is easily breakable.

You are a fucking idiot. This level of retardation has got to be a fucking troll.

You should hate yourself. You really should. If I was able to easily improve EVERY ASPECT OF MY EXISTENCE easily with a new job which are apparently abundant in your obviously highly skilled field at 21.

Look forward to a lucrative future of fucking nothing. When you get to 30 and you're still in the same job, with the same 9.50 you'll remember this.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.