News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

The 18 Buddha Strike Remix Project

Started by eighteen buddha strike, August 19, 2006, 01:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eighteen buddha strike

This is just some shit I did a while back with Audiowave, or some other .wav editor.
If I ever dig up any of the actual sequencing I did back then, I can post some of that too, but for now... enjoy:

18 Buddha Strike - Werewolves Without A Cause (the remix project)

Emperor---I-Am-The-Black-Wizards-Coked-Out-Werewolf-mix
sunn-0---My-Wall-werewolf-on-heroin-mix
ulver----graablick-blev-hun-vaer-werewolves-wearing-sunday-dresses-huffing-ether-mix
Current-93---Seven-Seals-Intoxicated-Werewolf-Mix

Some day, I'm going to blow up, and you guys will be all like 'Holy shit, that guy just self-immolated!'

putz

I've really been getting into this kind of music in the past year or so, thanks to a roomate who likes to listen to the now-defunct Kalvos & Damian's New Music Bazaar and some chance encounters at the four-dollar rack of the local record store.  A few good albums that I've found are Aluminum Noise - Totally Fucking Lost, Q. R. Ghazalla - Threnody to the New Victims of Hiroshima (The guy who reviewed it underrated it, in my opinion.  A better description would be "The Mormon Tabernacle Choir if it were composed of giant alien insects bent on world domination. B+"), The Boredoms - Pop Tatari, Tryptych of a Pastel Fern - Louder Than a Star Exploding |clic this also| (His solo stuff can be a bit lame at times, but his Pitchblende stuff fucking rocks out.)

(Not all of these are of the same genre as your stuff, I just listed them as found CD's of the past year that I liked. Or stuff. Something.)

Also, for your own mixing purposes, keep an eye out for a doube-record Children's Bible set at your local thrift stores.  A+++ material.  "And God said: **BOOooOoOoOOOoOOoM!!!!** CAinN? n?  WWwHErRE iS AabLe yOUr BroThER? r?"  I once did a tape recording of  me mixing this album randomly  along with a skipping Black Sabbath album.  My roomate transfered it to CD and left it anonymously on the doorstep of a local college radio DJ. The dude freaked out and played it repetitvely.  Oddly enough, I never got a copy for myself.  I'll have to bug my roomate to dig it up so I can post it.

Anyhow, I really liked your stuff. Capitol!
You really are children here I cant believe it???

Shibboleet The Annihilator