News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

ATTN NEW ENGLAND SPAGS

Started by Suu, October 06, 2011, 03:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rong

Don't you cry tonight
There's a heaven above you baby
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Suu

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 07, 2011, 12:34:26 AM
Quote from: Suu on October 06, 2011, 10:02:28 PM
BOSTON IRISHES THEMSELVES TOO MUCH.

PROVIDENCE ITALIANS ARE SUPERIOR.

I AM DRUNK AT WORK.

See, that's the problem. We know that we should separate the two up here in Little Dublin. Work harshes your buzz too much.

You know we have a substantial Irish population here in Providence. We even have a monument to the Potato Famine because of the amount of immigrants that came here (which I'd be totally down with showing you tomorrow. It's really nice and fucking depressing as hell.) but for some reason. the Irish do NOTHING. We have our St. Patrick's Day Parade, sure, but it's not like BOSTON. I think last demographic I heard is that the Irish population was greater than the Italian by a couple of percent, with each of them taking a little more than a quarter of the city, and the rest falling to the Armenians, Hispanics, and Blacks.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 07, 2011, 01:36:09 AM
Quote from: Alty on October 07, 2011, 01:33:30 AM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 07, 2011, 01:28:54 AM
Quote from: rong on October 07, 2011, 01:27:55 AM
Love's so strange

Right. Let me know when you've slept it off.

Doubtful. he drunkenly took a shit on PD about a year ago, fucked off, and came back like this.

So he's just coming off his bender then huh? He used to annoy me for reasons I can't remember, then he disappeared, seemed to post some normal stuff so I guessed he was alright and I was annoyed by something superficial, now this. Good to know. Rong's not worth talking to.

IIRC, he got drunk and picked fights.  I know he did with me.  I can't remember what it was about...Something about shitting on one of my rants for no reason other than being a drunken yahoo (the shitting had nothing to do with the subject matter, at least).

Meh.
Molon Lube

Triple Zero

There was something slightly pedantic offensive about him, like a whiff of Requia except he also did the nonsense thing.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Suu on October 07, 2011, 04:17:22 PM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 07, 2011, 12:34:26 AM
Quote from: Suu on October 06, 2011, 10:02:28 PM
BOSTON IRISHES THEMSELVES TOO MUCH.

PROVIDENCE ITALIANS ARE SUPERIOR.

I AM DRUNK AT WORK.

See, that's the problem. We know that we should separate the two up here in Little Dublin. Work harshes your buzz too much.

You know we have a substantial Irish population here in Providence. We even have a monument to the Potato Famine because of the amount of immigrants that came here (which I'd be totally down with showing you tomorrow. It's really nice and fucking depressing as hell.) but for some reason. the Irish do NOTHING. We have our St. Patrick's Day Parade, sure, but it's not like BOSTON. I think last demographic I heard is that the Irish population was greater than the Italian by a couple of percent, with each of them taking a little more than a quarter of the city, and the rest falling to the Armenians, Hispanics, and Blacks.

Huh. Weird.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 07, 2011, 04:53:06 PM
There was something slightly pedantic offensive about him, like a whiff of Requia except he also did the nonsense thing.

I think that might have been it.

I'm also assuming Requia flounced? I forgot about her.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Dimocritus

Quote from: Suu on October 06, 2011, 03:54:18 PM
My Big Fat Guinea Weekend is NOW.

For those coming to Dimo's show on Saturday night, I advise you don't move your car. Sunday morning = breakfast at Luna's.

At noon is the Parade of Guidos and Guatemalans who think they're Guidos.

And then....SANGRIA AND SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS EVERYWHERE!

Let's celebrate Lief Erickson Day in honor of that Italian guy who took over Hispaniola and killed the Tainos! GUINEA STYLE!

Carnival rides and booze!

MOTHERFUCKING CARNIVAL RIDES AND BOOZE.

Seriously. You need this.

:jebus:
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Alcoholics are lame.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 07, 2011, 05:37:34 PM

I think that might have been it.

I'm also assuming Requia flounced? I forgot about her.

Her pedantry kicked in right about the time Roger's grandfather died, and it had something to do with that, and everybody flipped their shit.  She basically got run off the board.

Nephew Twiddleton

I do remember that but also her saying that shed come back in a couple of weeks and finish the argument. Oh well. No big loss.

Suu

Dimo is a cockfag. I told him so.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Suu

He did. But he's still a cockfag. Lol.