4 (26.7%)
no
11 (73.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: March 03, 2005, 07:11:08 PM

~~~~Closed~~~~

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hotsumawhy not?

Because if we wanted gratuitous bashings of posts, we'd go to fucked company.

That place is more your speed.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Maybe so, but I'm just fine here.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: HotsumaMaybe so, but I'm just fine here.

Naw.  You're an asshole, remember?

You're not even very original about it.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

~~~~Closed~~~~

Nah, I feel like being an asshole in as banal way as possible.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: HotsumaNah, I feel like being an asshole in as banal way as possible.

Well, you're succeeding.

After all, how much guts does it take to bash someone's creative efforts on an anonymous forum?

You're pretty typical of the average American.

TakeAsNeededForPain

heres some banality right back atcha

you CANT be both a pirate and a maker of dirty thoughts at the same time
      you see, pirate comes from two latin words "pir" meaning "person who is unable" and "ate" meaning "to make other people think dirty thoughts, even if theyre in their mind" (yes, it really means all that)

ill thank you to question neither my integrity nor my sources

good day
"The Lord of Murder shall perish, but in his death he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny. Chaos shall be sown in their footsteps."

So Sayeth the wise Alaundo

~~~~Closed~~~~

QuoteWell, you're succeeding.

I'm good at that.

QuoteAfter all, how much guts does it take to bash someone's creative efforts on an anonymous forum?

not very much, but then again...it doesn't take much to bash someone's creative efforts in person either.

QuoteYou're pretty typical of the average American.

yes I am, you're quite the astute observer of the obvious aren't you?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hotsuma
QuoteWell, you're succeeding.

I'm good at that.

QuoteAfter all, how much guts does it take to bash someone's creative efforts on an anonymous forum?

not very much, but then again...it doesn't take much to bash someone's creative efforts in person either.

QuoteYou're pretty typical of the average American.

yes I am, you're quite the astute observer of the obvious aren't you?

1.  You must be very proud.

2.  Yeah, right. :lol:  Like your punk ass would have the guts. :lol:

3.  See #1.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Quote from: TakeAsNeededForPainill thank you to question neither my integrity nor my sources

looks like you wont be thanking me then.

sources...immedietly.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger2.  Yeah, right. :lol:  Like your punk ass would have the guts. :lol:

just because you don't have the balls to bash someones in public doesn't mean I'm as much of a pansy as you.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hotsuma
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger2.  Yeah, right. :lol:  Like your punk ass would have the guts. :lol:

just because you don't have the balls to bash someones in public doesn't mean I'm as much of a pansy as you.

Right, tough guy.  :lol:

You'd shit your pants, if you were asked to say that to Eldora IRL.

Now, why don't you drag your punk ass over to the WoW forums?  Something tells me you'd be more welcome, there.

And you might run into your pedo buddy, Eric.

TakeAsNeededForPain

hah! thats where im still one up on you.... you only asked about my sources, never mentioning my integrity. hahahah

Capt Henry Morgans latin-to-pirate dictionary, circa 1670

Tales of Lust, depravity, and sadomasochism for the seafaring individual, Francis Drake, circa 1559

Big Sur and the oranges of hieronymous bosch, henry miller, circa awhile ago

history is against you, my humble adversary

do not have a nice day, for i do not thank you
"The Lord of Murder shall perish, but in his death he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny. Chaos shall be sown in their footsteps."

So Sayeth the wise Alaundo

~~~~Closed~~~~

I'm quite comfortable here however.

The Good Reverend Roger

TANFP,

My guess is that Hotsuma is a fatass goth punk who takes out the frustration of the daily beatings he receives in high school on whomever he can when he finally makes it back to his comp.

Just saying.