News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

Let's play a game with Roger

Started by Freeky, February 21, 2010, 04:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Holy jeesus. Coffee night Fight Night. Roger vs. John. Jumper cables vs bare flesh. Who do you think won?

An sight I'll never forget.

And Dok, would it have killed you to even giggle? Before TGRR died, you'd have been laughing your ass off. It was creepy, you just smiling a little bit that way...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 21, 2010, 04:06:00 AM
Holy jeesus. Coffee night Fight Night. Roger vs. John. Jumper cables vs bare flesh. Who do you think won?

And Dok, would it have killed you to even giggle? Before TGRR died, you'd have been laughing your ass off. It was creepy, you just smiling a little bit that way...

I was concentrating.  These things require precision.

Also, I had no choice.  He was armed.  Sort of.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 21, 2010, 04:08:13 AM

The only reason he was "armed" is because he doesn't have and physical birth defects or amputations! :horrormirth:

Or were you counting the toothpick you gave him as a "weapon"?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 21, 2010, 04:10:47 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 21, 2010, 04:08:13 AM

The only reason he was "armed" is because he doesn't have and physical birth defects or amputations! :horrormirth:

Or were you counting the toothpick you gave him as a "weapon"?

I was counting his glass of gin.  That shit can burn if it gets in your eyes.
Molon Lube

Freeky

I have to admit, the way you Indiana Jones'd the glass out of his hands with the cables was pretty impressive. And without breaking the glass, either. Concentration, I suppose?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 21, 2010, 04:16:19 AM
I have to admit, the way you Indiana Jones'd the glass out of his hands with the cables was pretty impressive. And without breaking the glass, either. Concentration, I suppose?

:lulz:

Blind luck.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Freeky

Friday night. No, let's start at the beginning. Friday AFTERNOON, when the "good Dok" came over to "help" me with my Pickles running away.

He had made this horrible contraption of a harness. There were so many hooks and electrode-y bits that it frightened me before he even put it on Pickles. As he was strapping the little guy in, he was explaining to me what the various parts do, and how the thing worked. I can't even remember it now, because it was all science-y shit, and I was never really good with electrical circuits anyway, and I think I may have blocked it for my own personal peace of mind, but I really could not, in the end, let his experiment continue. And that's what it was, just an experiment. Well guess what, Roger. Puppies and science DO NOT MIX.

Later that evening, Roger dropped me off at Nurse Mayhem's house. He left a short while after that, saying he had an errand to run. He returned after an hour or so, and he had a midget with him. And the midget was wearing the harness. And I snapped a bit.

By the way, sorry about that. I, uh, I don't think I've ever gone off on anyone so hard, let alone with an inch thick piece of dowel rod. Sorry.

And as a side note, I'd like to just mention to everyone that it is never ever ever appropriate to call a police officer "Daddy", especially if you are bald and weigh like 230 pounds. And I don't want to talk about it. I really, really, really don't.

And then, earlier tonight, we went to this bar. It was either the bar or the desert, and I didn't think I'd be able to handle that kind of "fun". It was called the Venture Inn or something like that, maybe the Ventura Inn. Now, I've only ever heard the Meatrack described, never been there myself, but this place was so much worse than anything that place could have to offer. The warped wood flooring was sticky, enough that I had trouble picking up my feet when I walked, and I had to walk carefully to avoid tripping over the boards that had bent so much out of shape that they were a full half inch out of alignment. There was a picture there, and I'm not really sure what was going on in it, but it seemed to be some old guy either fucking or getting sucked off by a lion. I'm not sure what that had to do with anything.

(Did I mention that this is a gay bar for old people? This is a gay bar for old people. And not Roger old [no offense, I'm serious], no, I'm talking sixties and seventies and up.)

The walls were stained with god knows what, and smelled of ancient nicotine. I guess the place has been around since before it was illegal to smoke inside. The didn't have glasses, just filthy mason jars, out of which most of the group chugged down their various alcohols.

Roger didn't drink, just gave off this vibe of hate, and kept telling us how much he hated everyone. I didn't either, because frankly I'm terrified of the thought of becoming incapacitated in any way around these people.

Who are these people? Well, there's Nurse Mayhem, and Roger, and Evil Roomie, and Kaz, and even Maria (I have never seen her get so fuckered up, and given the condition of everyone, Roger ended up being the voice of reason. I sincerely believe it's a sign of the end times).  The dirty boys from Grant Road met us there. I really can't believe such a horribly menacing, disgustingly perverse group of people actually exists, but I guess that's just because I'm a bit naiive, and deep down I believe that most people are basically good. I realized tonight I have a lot of growing up to do.

Now, you may be itching to ask me, why do I hang out with these people, if I have such a horrible time? Well, I suppose it's because as horrible as they act, as much as they scare me, they never beat me down with horrible shit, or at least its never personal, and if I do end up cringing in horror, it's an accident (i hope) or a joke (I think). I guess, for this reason, I still consider these people some of the best friends I've ever had, even as I sit here and Thousand Mile Stare at my computer screen in shock and horror.

E.O.T.

THAT

sounds

like my kinda good time. At first I typed, 'my kinda god time'. You choose
"a good fight justifies any cause"

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

GOOD

times.

BUT

where's the game?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Dr. Paes

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on March 07, 2010, 09:06:49 AM
GOOD

times.

BUT

where's the game?
Here

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

NotPublished

:horrormirth:

I couldn't help but laugh at some parts, it does sound like fun. Gay bar sounds scary though
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Kai

After seeing this thread, I'm a little bit more anxious about maybe coming to visit.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Storebrand

I'm more excited about visiting.

Doktor Howl

What's really funny is, I was at first sort of repulsed by the fact that I got along so well with the dirty boys from Grant Road. I guess I should have expected it.  When I thought about it, though, who cares?  I am comfortable with them, and what do I care for reputation?  They understand counting friends in burned out spark plugs, and I can get along with that.   They may be disgusting, amoral freaks, but they're rock n rollers, and I was beginning to think that Nurse Mayhem, Maria, and I were the only three left in the whole damn city.  

You'll be one too, soon enough.

And Freeky, they understand that you're one of us, now, one of our crew...There won't be any further trouble, especially with Clyde.  The fracas in the bathroom was concerning the second offer he made for you.  I finally had to explain, in terms he'd understand, that you weren't for sale.  He left out the back door swearing to kill me, but the others aren't on board with it, and he alone isn't exactly scary.  He'll come around, once he heals up.

The only spoiler on the night was Mayhem and Maria getting hammered so quickly.  They were incoherent most of the night, and just eyeballed each other and laughed.  It looked kind of sinister, but maybe that's because I'm not all the way better yet.

And "the midget", Freeky, is named "Kevin", and he likes that shit.  Why do you think he kept running back and forth through the bead curtain, when every time he was knocked off his feet by the shock?  

Lastly, I must say I was impressed by both your refusal to allow the harness to be used on the dog, and by your later thumping of my head and neck with that doweling.  If you had allowed me to install it on the dog, I'd have felt that you were still doing what you're told instead of doing what you think is right.  And the beating was nothing short of hilarious, even though I have a stiff neck now.

Okay for now,
Dok
Molon Lube