News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

Dream Girl

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, August 24, 2014, 02:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

I'm at a party and a girl is coming and when she gets there we're going to run away to the bedroom to make out and maybe more and I haven't seen her in a week since the first time we fucked she's the first girl I slept with and she's not real.

She has short brown hair and a lean, athletic body and she doesn't let me get all stuck in my head when we're together and I don't know if we're really dating or if this isn't something she's taking seriously and I don't care because she's beautiful and she makes me feel good and for some reason she likes me too and she's not real.

I remember being wrapped in her arms and the curve of her neck and her confident hazel eyes and I don't know what she feels like even though I can see it all because I can't ever feel anything in my dreams and she's not real.

Time keeps skipping backwards and I'm still at the same party or I'm buying cookies to bring to the party or setting them out on a tray and everything's over-complicated and takes a million steps to finish and the bathroom has collapsed into the floor below and even the little things aren't exactly right and I just want her to show up and make me feel okay and she's not real.

I waste time talking with boys who I used to make out with and we talk about games and what we've been up to and we fuck around on the couch like old times and none of them believe that I like girls and assume I'm there for them and they don't know I know her, I think her name's Danielle or at least it started with a D but it's fading away from me and she's not real.

And when I wake up she still hasn't arrived and I just want to crawl back into the dream and make her come back and hold me and make me feel like I'm not a liar, like everything is simple and it can just be the two of us and no words and none of the things I worry about have to matter at least for a little bit because she makes me feel okay and she's not real.

Eater of Clowns

Very beautiful, QG. You've really been killing it lately.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Johnny

I dont know what adjectives to use, but this made me sad in a nice way.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Q. G. Pennyworth

I'm glad people like it. Hell of a way to wake up in the morning.

Chelagoras The Boulder

I can totally relate to this. Awesome job, QGP.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: The Johnny on August 24, 2014, 11:16:03 PM
I dont know what adjectives to use, but this made me sad in a nice way.

Me too.

Great work!
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A