News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

No one has heard these before

Started by Xooxe, July 14, 2008, 03:33:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xooxe

My PC is dead right now and I've been sifting through my 'music' (a.k.a me just fucking around with a MIDI keyboard and guitar) and there's stuff of which I'm the only person in the world has heard. I thought that was odd so I'm posting a few audio doodles. Nothing special but I had fun half making them and then going "ahhh fuck it" and leaving them inside my external disk.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J98D4L5L

mucky vicars - From June 2006. Turn your bass down, it's well messy. It would be fun to turn this into an actual song.

Org-rah - The last bit of music I made and it's from December 2007. Hardly any EQ work, boring stereo image, monotonous drums with overly aggressive compression. Actually, when it comes to mastering I'm lazy as fuck.

kul - I made this when I was 17.  :)  I'd just bought my first electric guitar and I think the crappy riff I was playing must have been subconciously ripped from a few places because it's so goddamn obvious. At 01:10 I got bored of the riff, mashed up the sample and electronically made something else of it.

The names are all bollocks because the tracks aren't about anything.

I can't write anything on this laptop because the sound device is terrible.  :sad:

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

bones

Im digging org-rah. A cool little track.
filmmusic

Xooxe

Quote from: Rev. St. Syn, KSC on July 23, 2008, 12:06:26 AM
Mind if I POEEcast these?

Hah, I completely forgot about this thread. Go for it. I'd prefer it if the tracks are completely unnamed though.

Quote from: bones on August 06, 2008, 04:04:17 PM
Im digging org-rah. A cool little track.

Thanks. I want to write more silly waltzes when I finally get my PC fixed. Also I wouldn't mind messing with some swing beats but it's hard to get them sounding right electronically.