News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

n00bs, a chick, philosophy, online forums, and gray goo

Started by ataraxia, September 26, 2005, 01:39:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B_M_W

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! WTF?!

(BTW, how do you know hes Eric? Doesn't seem to be as stupid and anoying as Eric....)
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_WannabeAhhhhhhhhhhhhh! WTF?!

(BTW, how do you know hes Eric? Doesn't seem to be as stupid and anoying as Eric....)

He started to crack today, whining about how "there isn't enough philosophy here".  :lol:

How long can he maintain, before whimpering about how "great souls" are always trod upon by the ignorant masses? :lol:

Besides, he knows too much about too many people, and he went right after his old nemisises  (nemisi?)
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

<stabs the goddamned fucking fuck who posted Hasselhoff pics.>

That was just evil.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Sir Bearington

Well I'm the noob, the philosophy and internet forum is all here too so all we need now is grey goo.