News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

okCupid

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., July 12, 2013, 09:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

fucking okcupid, how does it work?

Anyhow, ive had more interesting interactions in PlentyOfFish, you ppl should try it out
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I dunno. I'm talking to a pretty chill guy right now. He likes X-Men almost as much as me. :D
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 18, 2014, 05:07:58 AM
I may have pissed off a guy tonight, a 40 year old musician who spends his life touring around the US playing for tips and beer money with his wife, by telling him I liked ICP and John Coltrane. I think it was the ICP part that made him stop talking to me, though. :P

I have found that to be a great litmus test for almost anyone.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 18, 2014, 08:01:17 AM
I may have pissed off a guy tonight, a 40 year old musician who spends his life touring around the US playing for tips and beer money with his wife, by telling him I liked ICP and John Coltrane. I think it was the ICP part that made him stop talking to me, though. :P

I have found that to be a great litmus test for almost anyone.

It's quick, it's easy, and it has the added bonus of pissing people off. :P

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Cain

Quote from: The Johnny on June 18, 2014, 05:46:41 AM

Anyhow, ive had more interesting interactions in PlentyOfFish, you ppl should try it out

Free to use?  Easily trollable?

If so, I might give it a try.

LMNO

So, the categories I'm seeing are:
OK Cupid
40 Years Old
Touring Musician
Married

Is he swinging, or just straight up looking to cheat?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Johnny on June 18, 2014, 05:46:41 AM

By "more interesting" do you mean "funnier"? Because I'm not looking for a new boyfriend, I just forgot my password so I can't disable my account until I stop being lazy and either dig around for it or reset it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 18, 2014, 12:02:35 PM

So, the categories I'm seeing are:
OK Cupid
40 Years Old
Touring Musician
Married

Is he swinging, or just straight up looking to cheat?

I think he was looking for a hook-up for his epic beard, honestly. All his pictures were of the beard, except for a token one of him, his beard, and his wife.

Today on okCupid : CPD gets hit on by bi married women looking for threesomes with their husbands . . . who want me to put them on speed dial and give them special ringtones for spontaneous 'romantic opportunities'.

LMNO

Congrats: you can be a fucktoy if you wish!

(sardonic)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 18, 2014, 06:58:44 PM
Today on okCupid : CPD gets hit on by bi married women looking for threesomes with their husbands . . . who want me to put them on speed dial and give them special ringtones for spontaneous 'romantic opportunities'.

:lulz: I love it when these people act like you should be flattered they asked.

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 18, 2014, 07:06:04 PM

(sardonic)

I'm tempted to do it and show up wrapped in latex with one of those anime masks on. But I think the point would be lost and I'd end up in the middle of a middle-aged bukkake.

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 18, 2014, 07:10:57 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 18, 2014, 06:58:44 PM

:lulz: I love it when these people act like you should be flattered they asked.

I love it when they get offended that you don't want to drop everything for a 'personal, in-person interview' after you politely decline their generous offer. And they either 1. offer you money or 2. call you a 'fake bi bitch' and stomp off in a pout.

okCupid is never-ending hilarity. :D :D :D I'm tempted to put a picture up of me in ICP clown make-up just to see what happens.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 18, 2014, 07:12:18 PM

(sardonic)

I'm tempted to do it and show up wrapped in latex with one of those anime masks on. But I think the point would be lost and I'd end up in the middle of a middle-aged bukkake.

....what the hell were you exactly invited to here?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 18, 2014, 07:29:21 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 18, 2014, 07:12:18 PM

(sardonic)

....what the hell were you exactly invited to here?

Basically they're looking for a fuck-toy. I thought about showing up as a blow-up doll. :P