News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

Bostonians/NE-ers

Started by LMNO, March 17, 2008, 06:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Cupcake

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

Yes, oh god yes. We need to go to Wal-Mart and buy the biggest pairs of granny panties we can find!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Quote from: Suu Fett on March 19, 2008, 04:05:02 PM
I'm sure Mrs. LMNO wouldn't agree to two random girls from the interweb doing it either.

Very good point.

You could throw them at the guitarist, though.  She's a lesbian.

Suu

I could imagine Mrs. LMNO chasing us with a frying pan or something...Because I have this visual interpretation of a redheaded angry chick with a frying pan when she's mentioned for some reason.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Oh, damn...

:lulz:

Pretty accurate, actually.

Suu

I should draw a pic of her or something.

Cramulus

LMNO

Ok, I have to be honest and fair with you spags:

I have just been informed that Empties will actually be going on last.

That would be around 11:30.

So, I probably won't be seeing any of y'all, unless you just want to come down to JP for a beer & a couple of crappy indie bands.

The Universe is once again safe... for now.

Eve

LMNO, do the Empties play on weekends?

-Eve,
likes live musicks
likes boston
likes live musicks in boston
..but only on the weekend
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Richter

Weekday timing is tricky...

Also:  Consider the group you're inviting.  How many bad indie bands do you think we can take (while drinking) before we rush the stage and puke on them out of principle?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

Good point, Richter.

Eve, We're playing a Sunday show on May 18 at PA's in Somerville.  And we may be doing something on May 2 (Friday)

I'd prefer to play on the weekend, too, but there seems to be more weekdays than weekends, usually.

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: Richter on March 27, 2008, 12:54:38 PM
Weekday timing is tricky...

Also:  Consider the group you're inviting.  How many bad indie bands do you think we can take (while drinking) before we rush the stage and puke on them out of principle?

Troof. Although, all things considered, I think that would be really fun and we should do it.

Also, LMNO, YUO FAIL. I would've gone down to JP but nooooooo, not if I can't hop public transit back. Cab fare to Cambridge = teh laem. The obvious solution here is that I pick up some sexy JP local at the show, but I am not good at that. Also, the throwing of granny panties might deter them.

BUT SOME OTHER TIME, SIR. THE UNIVERSE CANNOT LAST FOREVER! :argh!:

LMNO

Get a car and learn how to drive drunk, spag.

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: LMNO on March 27, 2008, 03:10:34 PM
Get a car and learn how to drive drunk, spag.

I have a car.

I frown upon driving it drunk because I am so fond of my low insurance premiums.

I drove drunk once, and let me tell you, driving stick drunk is EPIC LULZ in a bad way. :p

LMNO

That's cuz yr doing it wrong.