News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

Old Finnish People With Things On Their Heads

Started by Cainad (dec.), October 29, 2015, 01:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

I saw this on the internets and I decided to bring it to the experts here at PeeDee.

http://www.laravisual.com/old-finnish-people-with-things-on-their-heads/

Why, Finland?

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Because the Swedes of East SwedenFinland desperately cling to anything which distinguishes them from their Motherland and fosters the illusion of them having a culture outside of things they stole from Sweden. For example, the normally very Christian conservatives of Finland recently decided that they love paganism to death, mainly because Christianity was brought to them by Sweden.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

rong

almost got punched for telling this joke to a guy who was half finnish, half swedish:

what do you call a dumb finlander?  a swede
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Cain

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 29, 2015, 02:20:41 AM
Because the Swedes of East SwedenFinland desperately cling to anything which distinguishes them from their Motherland and fosters the illusion of them having a culture outside of things they stole from Sweden. For example, the normally very Christian conservatives of Finland recently decided that they love paganism to death, mainly because Christianity was brought to them by Sweden.

Do you mean "westernmost Russians"?

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: Cain on October 29, 2015, 02:57:18 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 29, 2015, 02:20:41 AM

Do you mean "westernmost Russians"?

Same difference.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 29, 2015, 02:29:54 AM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on October 29, 2015, 01:59:13 AM
I saw this on the internets and I decided to bring it to the experts here at PeeDee.

Why, Finland?

I am quite fond of this series.

I'll bet you put those things on their heads and made them think it was their own idea.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on October 29, 2015, 03:53:41 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 29, 2015, 02:29:54 AM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on October 29, 2015, 01:59:13 AM

Why, Finland?

I am quite fond of this series.

I'll bet you put those things on their heads and made them think it was their own idea.

Well, they WOULD have thought them up themselves, I feel. I'm really just a facilitator.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Those are dried lake troll tentacles that she's woven into a hat.

Don't fuck with that lady.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on November 01, 2015, 05:11:19 AM
Those are dried lake troll tentacles that she's woven into a hat.

Don't fuck with that lady.

:lulz: