News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

Unlimited Ferguson Thread of police state nightmare fuel.

Started by Da6s, August 14, 2014, 07:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

Quote from: von on August 21, 2014, 03:55:12 AM
Quote from: Hoopla on August 21, 2014, 03:40:56 AM
I think it's more comforting for some people to believe you had to be a vicious troll, than someone with your mentality actually exists out there in real life.

Thats a logical sounding deflection, but as i look through things more and more, i see it everywhere.
if someone pisses off PD's core users somehow, its mysticwick, totse, or the monster-of-the-week troll from last month "obviously" using an alt.

I mean, yeah maybe i have some out there beliefs, but its a pretty regular occurance for me to see "huh, hes a [fascist/racist/non-left libertarian]? Must be [the ghost of trollmas past] using an alt".

It sounds like just a general case of paranoia...

I was referring to your case in particular; but to be fair, we have made some enemies over the years.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Nephew Twiddleton

I think it's more comforting for some people to believe you had to be a vicious troll, than someone with your mentality actually exists out there in real life.

Thats a logical sounding deflection, but as i look through things more and more, i see it everywhere.
if someone pisses off PD's core users somehow, its mysticwick, totse, or the monster-of-the-week troll from last month "obviously" using an alt.

I mean, yeah maybe i have some out there beliefs, but its a pretty regular occurance for me to see "huh, hes a [fascist/racist/non-left libertarian]? Must be [the ghost of trollmas past] using an alt".

This, if anything, is deflection. One dude who hasn't seen you around before figured you a troll (ask yourself why).

I pointed out that you're notable for being a libertarian since the only times I've seen you discuss anything, it's been in line with what is expected of a libertarian. ie- there's little else that is apparent about you to draw on. You're also LGBT. Never knew that before.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

von

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on August 21, 2014, 03:57:55 AM

This, if anything, is deflection. One dude who hasn't seen you around before figured you a troll (ask yourself why).

I pointed out that you're notable for being a libertarian since the only times I've seen you discuss anything, it's been in line with what is expected of a libertarian. ie- there's little else that is apparent about you to draw on. You're also LGBT. Never knew that before.

This is a fair assessment.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: von on August 21, 2014, 03:39:01 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on August 20, 2014, 04:13:42 PM
Von, you racist delusional shit, I hope you die alone, in pain, in the dark. I would say I admire the balls you must have, championing Free Speech by yelling faggot at every opportunity and then turning around as soon as the press gets attacked by the police for daring to report on bad shit that's happening to brown people, but I don't. Fuck you and everything you've ever loved. I hope you get hit by seven buses and shot by the police for resisting arrest.

And i hope you get brutally raped by 50 niggers... :roll:
how about you 1v1 me IRL and not online and see what happen :lulz:
i mean really...all youve ever done to me is internet toughguy ragepost.

As for whoever said im the latest incarnation of...whatever. no, im a "main" account, not a troll alt or whatever.
I see this sort of thing said anytime someone disagrees with the general mentality of the hugbox here -- i think i was accused of being an alt when i called welfare addicts scum, and i think that faggot nihil got called an alt too until he got researched a bit.
what is it with this mentality? Does this shitty forum really have so many enemies that it has to assume anyone who doesnt agree is an infiltrator?
Thats pretty funny...

Oh look, he dropped another "faggot." Look at how shocked I am. Such edgy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Von, you racist delusional shit, I hope you die alone, in pain, in the dark. I would say I admire the balls you must have, championing Free Speech by yelling faggot at every opportunity and then turning around as soon as the press gets attacked by the police for daring to report on bad shit that's happening to brown people, but I don't. Fuck you and everything you've ever loved. I hope you get hit by seven buses and shot by the police for resisting arrest.

As for whoever said im the latest incarnation of...whatever. no, im a "main" account, not a troll alt or whatever.
I see this sort of thing said anytime someone disagrees with the general mentality of the hugbox here -- i think i was accused of being an alt when i called welfare addicts scum, and i think that faggot nihil got called an alt too until he got researched a bit.
what is it with this mentality? Does this shitty forum really have so many enemies that it has to assume anyone who doesnt agree is an infiltrator?
Thats pretty funny...

Do you have an actual developmental disorder, or are you just pretending to because you think it makes you look cool on the internet?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

von

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on August 21, 2014, 04:08:02 AM

Thats pretty funny...

Oh look, he dropped another "faggot." Look at how shocked I am. Such edgy.

glad to underwhelm you thusly

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The board is paranoid, as a result of having several persistent trolls who come back over and over again under alts, and a number of people who have vowed to destroy us but have failed to do anything worse than be kinda annoying.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

von

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on August 21, 2014, 04:26:33 AM

The board is paranoid, as a result of having several persistent trolls who come back over and over again under alts, and a number of people who have vowed to destroy us but have failed to do anything worse than be kinda annoying.

Specifically on the line of "vowed to destroy", im absolutely rolling, picturing someone who looks like mandark sitting in front of a computer just screaming into the wind

"Curse you peeeeeedeeeeeeee".

Anyway, im kinda fucking up a legit discussion about a real political event here, and thats just rude. If any admins are around, Is it possible to thread-split all of the bullshit related to me away so that the ferguson thing can acheive its proper amount of coverage without all of my shit cluttering the thread?

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: von on August 21, 2014, 04:34:28 AM

Specifically on the line of "vowed to destroy", im absolutely rolling, picturing someone who looks like mandark sitting in front of a computer just screaming into the wind

Anyway, im kinda fucking up a legit discussion about a real political event here, and thats just rude. If any admins are around, Is it possible to thread-split all of the bullshit related to me away so that the ferguson thing can acheive its proper amount of coverage without all of my shit cluttering the thread?

That's the first reasonable thing you've said ITT.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

von

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on August 21, 2014, 04:40:20 AM

Its not like i hate PD and its inhabitants or anything, so yeah...when i threat about a topic turns into "fuck you von" and "no u!", id rather the shitposting go elsewhere. I mean, the nameless lurker whos reading this shit for news doesnt need to see meta discussions about how im an edgy racist who says faggot alot, oe how the community is paranoid of retarded shitbags who vow revenge on an internet forum that has like 10 regular users...

That would just be obstructionist...

Faust

Or being accused of being an alt etc....
It adds nothing to the discussion, even more so when it doesn't come from a mod who can at least run an IP check.

Von is just Von, his dumb opinions are his own. The topic is Ferguson, if needs be we can split the thread.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

minuspace

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: von on August 21, 2014, 04:49:57 AM
Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on August 21, 2014, 04:40:20 AM

Its not like i hate PD and its inhabitants or anything, so yeah...when i threat about a topic turns into "fuck you von" and "no u!", id rather the shitposting go elsewhere. I mean, the nameless lurker whos reading this shit for news doesnt need to see meta discussions about how im an edgy racist who says faggot alot, oe how the community is paranoid of retarded shitbags who vow revenge on an internet forum that has like 10 regular users...

That would just be obstructionist...

No, that's okay, there's only like, 10 regular users who would shit in your mouth given the opportunity IRL. I mean, you could vomit that amount feces and still be okay, right? FREE SPEECH FOR U unless it applies to "niggers" or the press.

It seems to me like you relish the opportunity to rub salt into people's wounds with your words as long as you're insulated from actually having any real world consequences for flippantly shitting on people who are still denied basic fucking access to housing, jobs, and civil fucking rights.

Pennysworth would wreck you. I will wreck you, all 150 pounds of skinny, shivering hell that I am.

Get hit by a train, you bag of invertebrate jelly. If you want to meet face to face to test my ass, post or message me a specific meet up location and time. I live in Fresno, CA and will gladly travel to give you your just deserts. Or just continue being a mouthy coward and see how that pans out for you.

Hope you have a reliable VPN, fuckstick.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

hooplala

It's going to be difficult for whoever decides to try to spilt the thread, since every post of Von's is peppered with both conversation relevant to the topic at hand, as well as ignorantly racist jive which has no place anywhere outside of David Duke's personal slash fic.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

I'm no psychiatrist, but does it seem weird to you that von professes previous same-sex relationships, and yet chooses "faggot" as a pejoritive?  There seems to be a lot of self-hate going on in his head.