News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Oh, you beautiful faggots!

Started by LMNO, May 07, 2009, 12:44:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lies

Quote from: My Hat is a-RWHNd here somewhere on November 04, 2009, 06:51:00 PM
Quote from: Lysergic on November 04, 2009, 01:27:04 PM
Quote from: My Hat is a-RWHNd here somewhere on November 04, 2009, 11:18:18 AM
The law never actually went into effect because by the time it was going to go into effect the anti-gay marriage folks had already gathered the necessary signatures to put it to a referendum vote, and when that happens the law in question is suspended pending the outcome.  I really thought that this was another place where Maine could be a leader in the country, but instead, it became another ugly follower. 

What, petitions actually WORK?

They do in Maine.  A lot of laws get passed, or repealed, as a result of citizen initiatives in my state.  One I was involved in back in the late 90s was on forestry regulations, specifically, a citizen initiative to ban clearcutting.  And that came about because the Green Party got a bunch of signatures and got it on the ballot.  And they had so much support the state had to come out with a competing, more moderate measure to compete with it.  As it turned out, both the clearcutting referendum, and the state's version, called the Compact were both defeated by option 2C, which was essentially, none of the above.  
Here in Australia, if you get a bunch of signatures and send it into parliament, it seems to go straight into the bin and never heard of again.

- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

President Television

Not much I can add, but I find it disgusting that something like this can happen in this day and age. What the fuck, America? How is it even possible for gay marriage to be illegal in modern society?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Rumckle

You're focusing on the modern part too much. Try focusing on the society part.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

President Television

My mind will boggle as much as I decide it will, thank you very much.

But seriously, I think I've met one or two people ever who had anything against gay rights.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Suu

That's because I wouldn't call those who oppose it "people". You'll know if you ever meet one.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

President Television

Quote from: Suu on November 05, 2009, 03:36:43 AM
That's because I wouldn't call those who oppose it "people". You'll know if you ever meet one.

Oh, I've met a few of them before. I once went out with this girl who was a baptist and found all homosexual activity to be completely repulsive. I also suspect that my apartment's landlady might be one of them.

East Coast Hustle

it is possible to find homosexual activity personally repulsive without thinking that means you should legislatively deny said homosexuals their basic civil rights.

I mean, I find the idea of touching another dude's cock totally disgusting, but I also find the idea of getting aroused by someone pissing on me to be pretty disgusting and yet...I don't seek to restrict the rights of those who enjoy watersports, y'know?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Lies

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 05, 2009, 03:47:19 AM
it is possible to find homosexual activity personally repulsive without thinking that means you should legislatively deny said homosexuals their basic civil rights.

I mean, I find the idea of touching another dude's cock totally disgusting, but I also find the idea of getting aroused by someone pissing on me to be pretty disgusting and yet...I don't seek to restrict the rights of those who enjoy watersports, y'know?
Have you ever tried it?
If not, how do you know it's disgusting?   :p
- Oh it exists, and how!

President Television

In unrelated news, I once peed in my own mouth when I was five.  :x

Lies

Quote from: A giant cock mongler on November 05, 2009, 04:06:00 AM
In unrelated news, I once peed in my own mouth when I was five.  :x
I swear I've seen that video of you.
- Oh it exists, and how!

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Lysergic on November 05, 2009, 03:50:48 AM
Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 05, 2009, 03:47:19 AM

Have you ever tried it?
If not, how do you know it's disgusting?   :p

I didn't say that it WAS disgusting, I said that I found the IDEA of it disgusting. That doesn't require experiential confirmation.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

President Television

The Good Reverend Roger

Redacted.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Jenne on November 04, 2009, 07:08:40 PM
Quote from: LMNO on November 04, 2009, 06:56:55 PM
Somewhere in Heaven, Harvey Milk is screaming.

Amazing we really have not come very far from Harvey's time, either.  With all this technology, knowledge and so-called increased literacy, we're still dumb hicks, most of us.  Very fucking sickening.
I'd say that we've come pretty far since then. The federal hate crimes bill was a big step. Many corporations have stepped up in this department and recognized gay partnerships even if the government won't. Things like this take time because you have to wait around for all of the bigots to die off. Maybe we need to start a program to help push them to the grave faster.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Kai

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on November 05, 2009, 06:12:55 AM
Quote from: Jenne on November 04, 2009, 07:08:40 PM
Quote from: LMNO on November 04, 2009, 06:56:55 PM
Somewhere in Heaven, Harvey Milk is screaming.

Amazing we really have not come very far from Harvey's time, either.  With all this technology, knowledge and so-called increased literacy, we're still dumb hicks, most of us.  Very fucking sickening.
I'd say that we've come pretty far since then. The federal hate crimes bill was a big step. Many corporations have stepped up in this department and recognized gay partnerships even if the government won't. Things like this take time because you have to wait around for all of the bigots to die off. Maybe we need to start a program to help push them to the grave faster.

I thought that was the point of the death panels in the health care bill.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish