Drama Vote: Voice your opinion on the recent drama.

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, April 21, 2010, 09:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to be done?

Keep it as-is and let it continue.
8 (17.4%)
Split it all off and merge it into one thread.
11 (23.9%)
Don't care.
18 (39.1%)
Other (fill in the blank)
9 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 46

the last yatto

Quote from: LMNO on April 22, 2010, 04:27:33 PM
30 days of my SME project?

maybe this is why there is so much chaos lately!

QUICK MAN FINISH THE END BEFORE THE WOLRD FALLS OVER or something...
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

AND Khara

you were missed, I really like people's avatars,
and your old one looking like the face of mars was really good
not sure i like the klock or the boomerang you got now tho

it makes you think tho
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

AFK

Quote from: Pēleus on April 22, 2010, 08:42:01 PM
AND Khara

it makes you think tho

It's the work of Aaron Stainthorpe (the vocalist of My Dying Bride).  He did the picture that is my avatar as well.  You can find more of his work at www.azzron.com
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on April 22, 2010, 08:50:33 PM
Quote from: Pēleus on April 22, 2010, 08:42:01 PM
AND Khara

it makes you think tho

It's the work of Aaron Stainthorpe (the vocalist of My Dying Bride).  He did the picture that is my avatar as well.  You can find more of his work at www.azzron.com

YEP, I get some of my best av's from RWHN's places!!!

And....

Thanks to all for the kind words.  Last night was pretty shitty but today, eh well it's not yesterday right? :lulz:

the last yatto

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pēleus on April 22, 2010, 08:58:10 PM
Quote from: EoC on April 22, 2010, 05:43:38 PM
There are too many damned alliances going on in this place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsgbb23z27w

Give me the rundown?  I have a strict no links policy at work and I'll forget to check when I'm home in 7 hours.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: EoC on April 22, 2010, 05:43:38 PM

It is pretty damned disappointing to see the list of people who've flounced recently, though.  With the exception of GS I don't recall a single one of them actually being directly involved in the drama either.  So anyone who says this doesn't affect the board so long as it's contained in the right place has their argument right there.  The rest of the board loses good posters because they don't feel like putting up with stupidity anymore.

Nigel forced this into the forum by blocking personal messages. And it's not the first time she's used this tactic to escalate and prolong drama. But since she's in with ECH and Roger she gets protected by their influence and is enabled to continue sapping group energy. Mind control rays or just basic social psychology?

Even though Nigel thinks I'm a horrible, irredeemable hornswoggler, I still have a large measure of respect and sympathy for her. I hope I can earn her forgiveness at some point, as I still regret the shit I directed towards her. I think at the core, she's a beautiful person full of soul and wit. But what seems to be purely selfish, attention-seeking dramafests completely obscures her true nature under a thick layer of bilious shittiness. She's not in her element with the drama like Roger or TTM. It's rarely funny, educational, or constructive when she goes off the handle, while with Roger and TTM it almost always is.

I hope Cain, Paes, Ratatosk, Love Stoat, LHX and a buttload of others return soon. But as long as Nigel continues to indulge in drama with the backing of influential posters more people are going to leave and tons of creative energy is going to go elsewhere, even if that person doesn't formally announce that they're leaving. For example, I've been diverting most of my free time into IRL shenanigans rather than trying to fight against the tidal waves of egoistic garbage here.

I don't think I'm the only one who's doing that. I've been a self-absorbed cock-knuckle in the past, and I think some of the shit I caught for it helped me overcome that to some degree. I'm still holding out for this shit to pass and more importantly, for people to learn from mistakes, and not just their own.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on April 22, 2010, 10:03:44 PM

Nigel forced this into the forum by blocking personal messages. And it's not the first time she's used this tactic to escalate and prolong drama. But since she's in with ECH and Roger she gets protected by their influence and is enabled to continue sapping group energy. Mind control rays or just basic social psychology?

Yeah, evidence of ECH or myself using mod powers inappropriately?

Also, how is her blocking of messages forcing anything on ANYONE?

You are an irredeemable shitneck.  Please kill yourself.
Molon Lube

the last yatto

Quote from: EoC on April 22, 2010, 09:12:00 PM
Give me the rundown?  I have a strict no links policy at work and I'll forget to check when I'm home in 7 hours.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/flobots/whiteflagwarrior.html
Suspecting we won't last
They're glad to hate but gladiators breed their last
Scream or mash for their dreams do clash
Like swords in the war let me bleed on that
Put the heat on that
Cept we need strong backs
You call us weak and don't redeem contracts
Well this speech won't last
If the beast attacks
The sons and the fathers will be free at last

This is love, and not treason

the last yatto

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

the last yatto

:lulz:

Quote from: EoC on April 22, 2010, 09:12:00 PM
Give me the rundown?

if you asking about the drama.
well the real trick is everyones playing the victim card so likely will remained unresolved

but here goes...
nigel was being a spag, which isnt outside the norm
:apple:

TTM up the notch by doing something she couldnt
and split her shit into a new pile of shit because he thought her shit smelt rather off.
adding insults to injury the entire way down to the shit pile you see before yah

Eater of Clowns

Oh, nope I've got a pretty clear picture of the thread.  I was asking about the youtube link, which I see you also replied to.  Thanks.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

the last yatto

also you may noticed that YT clip posted on the first page of one of the initial threads... cant remember which one.

o well much ado about nothing