News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

Drama Vote: Voice your opinion on the recent drama.

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, April 21, 2010, 09:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to be done?

Keep it as-is and let it continue.
8 (17.4%)
Split it all off and merge it into one thread.
11 (23.9%)
Don't care.
18 (39.1%)
Other (fill in the blank)
9 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on April 22, 2010, 11:51:23 PM
1. One of Cain's issues directly relates to this latest Nigel episode, anyone can see that. Your claim that dumping on Cain had nothing to do with your love for Nigel is suspect.

2. TTM offered to quit repeatedly, Nigel refused.

3. I'm actually posting this from her back yard, furiously masturbating to the tattoos of her face I have all over my legs. I took a hard swing at her by saying that I hope to earn her forgiveness. Or was it saying she is fundamentally an awesome person who looks really bad when she goes into drama mode?

I'm saying that you're a psychotic.
Molon Lube

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Guys, you've both got some valid points and neither side is going to convince the other.

Net: Nobody's status as a mod or admin should protect anyone more than anyone else and this is clearly the case here. A lot of people are telling Nigel to cut it the fuck out, this would not be the case were she afforded some sort of protection by the admins. Thanks for sticking up for me, but you're just plain wrong on this one. I think people didn't speak up because they didn't want to deal with what ended up happening anyways, not because they were afraid of Roger or Hustle.

Roger Dok: Net admitted that he was wrong in whatever he did to piss off you and Nigel and whoever else got pissed off during the incident, you don't have to accept the apology if you don't want, but continuing to reply to this and calling him a stalker, a psychotic or whatever other ad-hominem attacks that, as far as I can tell don't actually apply, is not going to let the drama die.

If Nigel is actually going to let it go and I'm willing to let it go, you guys might want to think about following suit. It's pretty clear that this is not going to get resolved in the way you're going about it.

Quote from: EoC on April 23, 2010, 12:25:46 AM
Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on April 23, 2010, 12:22:54 AM
still???

Right here!

That's more like it. Let's get back to posting terrible puns, not-so-terrible stories and stupid links.

Sir Squid Diddimus

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I admit, Vladimir, I'm probably wrong. Your explanation does sound a lot more plausible. Most people probably didn't want to get involved until now not out of fear of being hounded/ridiculed by alpha males (maybe a little bit), but that involving oneself in fights is just a hassle in and of itself that's just better avoided.

Dok, I can see how it looked like I was trying to stir shit in light of the above. You may hate my guts still, but I think (most) everyone would appreciate it if you let the slander drop. I've never stalked ANYONE at any time.

Nigel, I was wrong in the malicious motivations I ascribed to you for wanting to hook up. I was wrong to use a popular double standard to try to make you feel bad about casual sex. I apologize and hope you will find a way to forgive me if not for my sake, then for what's left of the community's sake. Or at the very least for your own sake.*

*Bad pun and willingness to buy you any reasonably priced sake intended.
ETA: I would leave the bottle on your porch.

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

AFK

You want terrible puns?  I'm your man.  Oh, sorry, gotta go to a meeting.  maybe later. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

Net: You earn an A for candor and integrity ITT

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

AFK

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

AFK

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: EoC on April 23, 2010, 03:51:57 PM
Quote from: Khara on April 23, 2010, 03:34:06 PM
Right here!

[img ]http://monsterguide.net/images/how-to-build-a-still.jpg[/img]

:oops:  I'm pretty sure I shouldn't ask, but ummmm WTF is that?

Electric multi-user enema.   :mrgreen:

I knew I didn't want to know...   :x  Who would want anyone else around when they got an enema?  Wait, I KNOW I don't want an answer to that.... 

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on April 23, 2010, 04:09:21 PM
It doubles as an ice-cream machine. 

That is what I thought it looked like, or a pasteurization machine thing. 

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: EoC on April 23, 2010, 03:51:57 PM
Right here!

[img ]http://monsterguide.net/images/how-to-build-a-still.jpg[/img]

Electric multi-user enema.   :mrgreen:

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on April 23, 2010, 04:09:21 PM
It doubles as an ice-cream machine. 

They were going to get Billy Mays to promote it, but they're having some problems reanimating his corpse.

Triple Zero

I wondered the same thing, but if you look at the URL of the image, you get a hint :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Template

Right here!

"A still"
A tank/machine meant for distilling (booze)