News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

Humor for the BIP

Started by Jenne, January 26, 2007, 06:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:31:45 AM
Actually come to think of it, it was Cyanide and Happiness.

Ah. Can't help you then. Sorry.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on March 23, 2011, 11:04:02 PM
Quote from: Nigel on March 23, 2011, 05:24:35 PM
I had a huge fight with my best friend about that comic. Not that exact one, but a different one. I didn't get it and thought it was super unfunny, and because of the usual brainiacality of it I assumed that I was missing a reference. She insisted that it was exactly what it seemed to be and there was no hidden layer of funny.

We  never resolved it.

XKCD varies wildly from brilliant to incredibly stupid(relationship comics).

Behold.

I fail to see what's unfunny about trolling a few hundred thousand people with that.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Requia ☣ on March 24, 2011, 02:54:06 PM
Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on March 23, 2011, 11:04:02 PM
Quote from: Nigel on March 23, 2011, 05:24:35 PM
I had a huge fight with my best friend about that comic. Not that exact one, but a different one. I didn't get it and thought it was super unfunny, and because of the usual brainiacality of it I assumed that I was missing a reference. She insisted that it was exactly what it seemed to be and there was no hidden layer of funny.

We  never resolved it.

XKCD varies wildly from brilliant to incredibly stupid(relationship comics).

Behold.

I fail to see what's unfunny about trolling a few hundred thousand people with that.

This was my example of it when its brilliant.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Requia ☣

Oh.

Most people bitch endlessly about that one.

Jasper

I love the parentheses one.  Never heard any complaints either.  That actually bugs people?  Like really?

Requia ☣

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 24, 2011, 06:27:17 PM
I love the parentheses one.  Never heard any complaints either.  That actually bugs people?  Like really?

XKCD has a very large hatedom.  This is one of the comics the hatedom loves to bitch about.

Triple Zero

BTW for those who haven't noticed, the XKCD archives have text search now, including searches for descriptions of the images. I think it's powered by the ohnorobot.com comic search engine.

Also when I feel like I'm missing out on some particularly funny reference, I click the link to the XKCD forums, each comic has a separate discussion thread, usually the joke is spelled out on the first page.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Requia ☣ on March 24, 2011, 09:34:00 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on March 24, 2011, 06:27:17 PM

XKCD has a very large hatedom.  This is one of the comics the hatedom loves to bitch about.

The hatedom is well earned. He did create /r9k/ after all.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!