News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

2012 is almost here

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, November 15, 2010, 08:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

And if the Mayans are right, we get to enjoy one last BIG ASS ELECTION. Now, I know everybody's sick of elections and politics, basking in the radiant afterglow of the MOST HISTORIC AND IMPORTANT VOTE IN THE HISTORY OF HISTORY, not to mention the OVERWHELMING REPUBLICAN VICTORY* of 2010, but I think this is actually a good thing. I think people should be made completely sick of politics and electioneering and campaign slogans, so much that they actually started to throw up a little bit in their mouths when the time came around for another election.

Ok, so I do not have a plan, or even enough inspiration to try and formulate one. Just this:

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Elder Iptuous

Death

Don't be worrying about snakes in your garden when you've got spiders in the bed.

The Good Reverend Roger

Fuck, I'm in!   :lulz:

Can I use this at a certain political board?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

A Villager

Are the tax delivery strippers new hires or current government employees turned strippers?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A Villager on November 16, 2010, 12:32:59 AM
Are the tax delivery strippers new hires or current government employees turned strippers?

PLEASE BE THE SECOND ONE PLEASE BE THE SECOND ONE

TGRR,
Wants to see John Sununu Jr strip.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 16, 2010, 12:42:56 AM

PLEASE BE THE SECOND ONE PLEASE BE THE SECOND ONE

TGRR,
Wants to see John Sununu Jr strip.

:spittake:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2010, 11:46:15 PM
Fuck, I'm in!   :lulz:

Can I use this at a certain political board?

use anywhere you like

Existing employees, of course. the TAP is interested in making the government better, not nicer.

Cramulus

vex this is excellent and do you have a 23ae account? this needs to be posted over there, and I'm not just saying that because there have only been 2 posts in 2 months.

it is a factor though

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Cramulus on November 16, 2010, 03:47:26 PM
vex this is excellent and do you have a 23ae account? this needs to be posted over there, and I'm not just saying that because there have only been 2 posts in 2 months.

it is a factor though

i do have one, and i just posted it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on November 16, 2010, 03:47:26 PM

it is a factor though

There's a reason for that.  Two reasons, actually.

Not being bitchy, just saying.

Cramulus

the reason is that I've been focusing on my blog instead of 23ae.

President Television

:mittens:

On top of all that, I'd change the national anthem to "Louie, Louie".
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on November 16, 2010, 04:33:13 PM

Okay.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on November 16, 2010, 04:33:13 PM

:?

I think that wouldn't matter much if there were other contributors... it is supposed to be a group blog, right? Hell, I'd contribute more but that place is infested with :troll: and Uncle BadTouch. It makes it really not worth my time.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."