News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Arguments About Turtles, All the Way Down

Started by Cain, August 09, 2014, 07:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 26, 2014, 12:36:23 PM
HOLY FUCKING CRAP JUNKENSTEIN MET CMOT DIBBLER IRL

The only reason I'm fairly sure it wasn't him is that there is no way it makes financial sense to hand out towels with food.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on August 26, 2014, 07:20:35 AM
If you can make a purely vegetarian black pudding out of a mushroom, I'd eat it. I'd report you to the Pope, but I'd eat it.

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Oh boy, TDS2014 is now wading into the shark-infested wars of the Israeli-Palestine conflict.

Just when I think it couldn't get any dumber, they find a way to prove me wrong.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on August 26, 2014, 02:47:42 PM
Oh boy, TDS2014 is now wading into the shark-infested wars of the Israeli-Palestine conflict.

Just when I think it couldn't get any dumber, they find a way to prove me wrong.

I think it's the perfect subject for them...It has the whole package.

In other news, meeting HELL today.  All day.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cain on August 26, 2014, 02:47:42 PM

How quickly did Godwin kick in? 3rd post?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 26, 2014, 03:07:22 PMI think it's the perfect subject for them...It has the whole package.

This is true.

Quote from: Junkenstein on August 26, 2014, 03:08:46 PM
How quickly did Godwin kick in? 3rd post?

It quickly got threadjacked by more sensible souls, however given there are more than a few people there who think pictures like this:

and this

are the height of wit, I think we got off lucky.

Junkenstein

Gallagher could make so much money from these people it isn't even funny.

The Good Reverend Roger

All I'm seeing on 2014 is a bunch of Chaos Mahdgjickque and "chaos Marxism" bullshit.

Junkenstein

From what I understand of them, that sounds like them discussing Israel.

Cain

Oh.  Shit.  Someone re-added me to The Discordian Society.  No wonder my feed has been so retarded of late.  TDS2014, while still retarded, is no more so than normal or expected.  My bad.

Right, whichever of you fuckers keeps on doing that, stop it

The Good Reverend Roger

Oh, and the word "fag" is in every single thread at one point or another.

Suu

Quote from: Cain on August 26, 2014, 03:47:00 PM
Oh.  Shit.  Someone re-added me to The Discordian Society.  No wonder my feed has been so retarded of late.  TDS2014, while still retarded, is no more so than normal or expected.  My bad.

Right, whichever of you fuckers keeps on doing that, stop it.

Ditto. I'm just going to block the damn groups or something. They're driving me nuts.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Salty

It's always amusing to me just how badly people will defend use of the word fag or faggot. They can shorten it, they can say it doesn't mean gay people, they can blah blah blah. Even if they're not homophobes, they're still dumbasses. I can't understand the obsession.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on August 26, 2014, 06:29:59 PM
It's always amusing to me just how badly people will defend use of the word fag or faggot. They can shorten it, they can say it doesn't mean gay people, they can blah blah blah. Even if they're not homophobes, they're still dumbasses. I can't understand the obsession.

They're trying to be edgy.  And then trying to explain it.

Which is kinda funny.

Salty

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 26, 2014, 06:46:52 PM
Quote from: Alty on August 26, 2014, 06:29:59 PM

They're trying to be edgy.  And then trying to explain it.

Which is kinda funny.

The explanations are what get me. They're so, so very terrible. Like most of the arguments over there. I would blame it on format, character limitations, except that's bullshit. It's just dumbassery.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.