News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Tough on bars, tough on the causes of bars

Started by Cain, November 10, 2015, 12:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hoopla on February 04, 2016, 06:21:09 AM
Just got back from a week in Jamaica... I thought smoking an obscene amount of weed in one week might turn me off the stuff.  Turns out, that's not how it works.

:lulz: I'm just trying to imagine you in Jamaica.

Pics?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pergamos on February 04, 2016, 06:51:40 AM
I have a compost pile, for the first time in my adult life.  I feel a bit like I have finally grown up.

Composting is definitely an irrefutable sign of adulthood.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm supposed to be pretending to care about physics right now.

LMNO

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 04, 2016, 05:18:11 PM
I'm supposed to be pretending to care about physics right now.

It's OK, physics cares about you.*

*Not really.

hooplala

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 04, 2016, 05:17:15 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on February 04, 2016, 06:21:09 AM
Just got back from a week in Jamaica... I thought smoking an obscene amount of weed in one week might turn me off the stuff.  Turns out, that's not how it works.

:lulz: I'm just trying to imagine you in Jamaica.

Pics?

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

minuspace

Cain

For those of you still not subscribed....part 17 is up.  We do a lot of walking and talking.

Probably be the last episode until Monday though....not created a backlog this week.

And tomorrow, I'll finally get to meet my new minion.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Brother Mythos

Quote from: Cain on February 05, 2016, 02:17:44 AM

Ah yes, Minion Training Day. Good times.

My favorite Minion Training Technique™ is to channel Senior Drill Instructor Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, from Full Metal Jacket. My second favorite is to imitate Elmer Gantry, from ... Elmer Gantry. Unfortunately, I can't keep a straight face for long enough to successfully pull off either one.

I love the W. C. Fields style too, but wouldn't even attempt that one. I might, however, and with a lot of practice, be able to get away with the Motor Sergeant Frank Tree schtick, from 1941.

Oh, that reminds me, a really good, and very easy technique is the "I Just Pranked the Boss And I'm Giving You All of the Credit Routine". I know a guy who became A Legend In His Own Time™ with that one.

Last, since you're into the martial arts, you might consider naming your new minion "Grasshopper", and being his/her Master Po. You could, probably, keep that routine up forever.

Have fun!
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

LMNO

Quote from: Gray Area on February 05, 2016, 04:16:12 AM
Last, since you're into the martial arts, you might consider naming your new minion "Grasshopper", and being his/her Master Po. You could, probably, keep that routine up forever.

And then Cain was a bald wrinkly smiling man.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Cain on February 05, 2016, 02:17:44 AM
For those of you still not subscribed....part 17 is up.  We do a lot of walking and talking.

Probably be the last episode until Monday though....not created a backlog this week.

Slowly but surely catching up on the episodes. Definitely enjoying it though!
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It turns out that a surprising number of people really, really, really, really don't like being told that you don't care about their opinions and don't want to hear them. :lulz:

THEY HAVE TO SHARE. THEY MUST. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I've been seeing all these posts today from Sanders supporters about how great Obama has been. Mostly, the same exact Sanders supporters who also post about Clinton being the devil incarnate.

As far as I can tell, Clinton and Obama are incredibly politically similar. Virtually identical.

Such dissonance, many confuse.

Don Coyote

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS