News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

Open Bar

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 11, 2010, 09:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's that time again.

I swear that after this post I'm going to go into my studio.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Remington

BEEEEEAAAAADSSSSS

DOOOOO THEEEEEM
Is it plugged in?

East Coast Hustle

BUT THE LAST ONE HASN'T EVEN HIT 100 PAGES! :(
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: First City Hustle on November 11, 2010, 10:45:37 PM
BUT THE LAST ONE HASN'T EVEN HIT 100 PAGES! :(

Wasn't it at 99? I wasn't  trying to end its life prematurely...   :cry:

I was in my studio for a bit and made roughly $80 worth of beads, but I'm damn horny and distracted and Mr. Language is working until 5. :(

I'm debating whether to go to the store now for meatloaf fixins, or wait until he gets here so we can go together.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Disco Pickle

this bar is DEAD.

I'm buying everyone here a round of drinks..

fuck that OTHER open bar.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

E.O.T.

I'M HERE

to encourage everyone to buy gold
"a good fight justifies any cause"

The Good Reverend Roger

Board died.

Well, fuck this shit, I'm off to bed.  You fuckers may now envision me snoring and farting and picking my nose in my sleep.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

E.O.T.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 12, 2010, 03:42:35 AM
Board died.

Well, fuck this shit, I'm off to bed.  You fuckers may now envision me snoring and farting and picking my nose in my sleep.

THAT'S

how i always picture you. ooh. time to change my panties.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: E.O.T. on November 12, 2010, 03:48:50 AM
Board died.

THAT'S

Shut up.  You know you like it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

E.O.T.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 12, 2010, 03:49:35 AM
Quote from: E.O.T. on November 12, 2010, 03:48:50 AM
Board died.

THAT'S

Shut up.  You know you like it.

WHOOPS!

i'm not wearing any...

E.O.T.

WHAT

the hell is foursquare?! not the game, phone thing. these are the end times. fuck you, charlie, for leaving...

E.O.T.

...HAVE ONE OF THOSE

totally irresponsible, paranoid, wasted, artist friends who have delusional fits and attack you, for being there for them?

AND WANNA PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE?!

fuck

the last yatto

Just had the best bowl of honey nut Cheerios ever
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Jenne

Quote from: E.O.T. on November 12, 2010, 07:08:25 AM
...HAVE ONE OF THOSE

totally irresponsible, paranoid, wasted, artist friends who have delusional fits and attack you, for being there for them?

AND WANNA PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE?!

fuck

Have had, in the past.  That was always no fun.