News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

Whoever the fuck

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 24, 2010, 05:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

had the idea to arm airline passengers with batons and booze, I am stealing your idea thank you.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

:lulz: link?

the day is early, but so far, Opt-Out day hasn't made any headlines: http://www.businessinsider.com/tsa-wins-busiest-travel-day-of-the-year-is-going-smoothly-2010-11

only a 10 minute delay at LGA. Impressive, considering.

LMNO

I think it was Hoops with the batons, and I added the part about booze...

LMNO

Richter

My addition was everyone linking arms and singing "William Zanzinger" after beating the suspicious.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Jenne

Quote from: Cramulus on November 24, 2010, 05:13:50 PM
:lulz: link?

the day is early, but so far, Opt-Out day hasn't made any headlines: http://www.businessinsider.com/tsa-wins-busiest-travel-day-of-the-year-is-going-smoothly-2010-11

only a 10 minute delay at LGA. Impressive, considering.

They were tipped off!  DAMN YUO MEDIA!   :argh!:

they probably promised triple overtime to get everyone through in under 30 mins or something...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Everyone I have mentioned it to thinks it's brilliant, and kind of alarming in a good way.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

Quote from: Nigel on November 24, 2010, 06:34:51 PM
Everyone I have mentioned it to thinks it's brilliant, and kind of alarming in a good way.

So weird... whoever I mention it to thinks I'm a complete nutjob.  My delivery must be off.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Telarus

Edit: Oops, wrong thread. Go here.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!