News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

endarkened rockville shamanism celebrates the orgasm

Started by sadhugonganess, July 20, 2012, 06:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sadhugonganess

no traditions, no context, just what the spirits are telling YOU personally right now.. i dont understand this ayahuasca ritual, but i noticed a lot of dmt containing trees, mimosa hostilis, growing in rockville maryland and surrounding area,they are recorded as invasive but there are so many of them and they seem to be full grown many of them, i dont know if they are or not, but now thers a bunch of videos up about rockville and real estate ppl, and its scary, i dont use that kind of shamanism

i feel more that im being stalked and forced to be a shaman in that way, but no one is affirmin that in my real life really, its just the videos, im not like these guys, i have a different style, i respect that style but i dont understand if they are like invading and if its a bad thing, like so many videos on youtube reference me seems to be like, something political, i dont want the duality conflict constantly, real shamans dont fight eachother

it seems like its about humiliating videos and making me feel bad, like i have to be perfect cant watch any sexy videos or they will judge it and appear in my life and attack me, the reason i do it on the internet is i dont want it in real life, i dont want intercourse.. but im not going to stop orgasming or watching videos because of the threat, thats how this shamanism really is, its just a bully, its not empathetic, its immature and stupid, i am a priestess of wanti, and a danu worshipper

all it is ,they get the interenet to center on you, and try to make ur life a joke, its corporations, *destroys all corporations* *ends vampirism,ends parasites*

the reason its this corny is because it keeps trying to attach itself to me (as i've explained in other posts, especially lughnasadh trip, brontesaurus hill)... making this huge path.. of synchronicities... pointing me out specifically in various ways with varying degrees of subtlety

i like to think that my art is more sexual liberated than that, its not conformist, and its not about the judgement of others, but its also not about  hurting anything, especially nature, and its not about racial divisions, and saying some race has a specific role...

in my lifestyle/philosophy, you can enjoy yourself and thats good for the world, the more you enjoy yourself, as long as you are not enjoying yourself through anothers suffering, the more the world flourishes

its not ascetic

it also doesn't believe in pets or leashes

because thats what this feels like, being on some leash to the internet and it being like oh do some primitive tribal healing ritual,  do the primitive tribal healing ritual, shaman on a leash...

and it might happen in some other context but it can't happen in this setting... because it would just be stupid

in a way i've fallen in a sense, just by talking about it, but i dont care its worth it just to put it out there...

can we come at it from a less commercial/manipulative seeming direction? if its happening at all

i dont want these to all be huge places that are like known on the internet and stuff.. not through me... but its like i feel so surrounded it just seems like its not really new its just acknowledging thats basically how it is anyways, otherwise how do they know so much about me...

my consciousness is totally endarkened, and obviously you guys wanna treat me as the chosen one, its like archetypal like road to el dorado, but no.. i mean i refuse to do that, the image of being like a king of dude who is followed in that way, with no subtley is not appealing to me, rastafari is not appealing to me, i feel they are not virtuous enough with their words, and philosophy,

i am a totaly endarkened consciousness

this issue is settled, im not performing for you all, thats not even nessecary, this is not a south american village... this is not conquistadors, inquisition, this is not history book... this is just people living... simple zen life

we leave you with this story

a band of beings with sharpened blades were descending upon a tree at

the edge of the wood where the amazing Lisa Rosdonen sat in deep

meditation, the commotion caught her attention and she looked up, just

as the man in front raised his acts she shouted from the brush, "DONT

CUT DOWN THAT TREE!" (a small voice followed from an unknown source

'plant hemp instead and use the versatile stalks as wood!') the man

put down the ax gently, and the band was enlightened.

to be enlightened is to be endarkened, to be endarkened is to be enlightened

i am zazen, air is luck, kabbala is anarchy follow no one, be whole in yourself, this is the way, we all break from it and return, spontaneously, Any God's Goddess's Hippie's or Shaman's name is only one feather on the wings that are your divine Soul

ultimately they all fade away to the silence, and then there is just what you have done, then you see that you are creator, all names are just pathways to remember or dances as you watch it unfold on and on it unfolds, you must chose what will be, there is no creator, there is just being...

for you are the whole thing, what more can be created? each creation is an emptiness each emptiness is a creation, thus it is wholehole, thus everything exists and nothing exists, to be enlightened is to be endarkened and to be endarkened is to be enlightened. all phenomenon is its opposite, thus there is no karma, all is equal, good or bad, really its one, this is wantism.. i think,

but the whole is larger than you think you are, the whole can't ever be controlled, its not control that the ravers have, its not control we ever obtain, even as creators. control is loss of control, the forest only grows if its not consciously planned, neat rows are not a forest, neat rows do not speak to us the same, they are not free. We don't obtain control, we just attain trust.

never give up the practice of zazen, they may try to make you think zazen is this and that, filling you with preconceptions about zazen and some kind of delusion tradition or trend, but the nature of the truth breaks down all of these in turn, as we realize zazen is merely sitting and nothing more. Doing nothing, therein lies its fulfillment. Zen is the eternal spirituality, ineffable, incomprehensible, hidden, yet liberating all, when you practice, don't seek others to practice with, simply practice. you might be dead by morning, all dissapears into the endless river of being that is mind. Any being who practices zazen diligently, attains karmalessness, any being that practices zazen is instantly aware of the truth.

last nited dreamed i

was in ff7 it was about animal rights

there were these nazis who surrounded it

but i worshipped danu

because i didnt want to catch the pokemon, aeris,

they had to be free

it was a game but it was real

and people were turning into the animals

the pokemon and they were being hurt

because they kept catching pokemon

like it was a game and trying to train them and fight with them

but they couldn't tell that the pokemon were people

and danu was the new way, where it wasn't about fighting

where everyone was just free

and even people there wasnt like money and beauracracy stuff controlling them

they just lived

danu showed them that the pokemon and animals were part of us, we are them its not a seperate race, that we can't fight like that as a game.. because it just hurts us

- brought to you by the people who brought you pennicillin

this is not even just about rockville, i feel like this is about all transgendered people, all people who go against racial or any kind of stereotypes and the rave scene and internet in general

...we do think its a stupid dance, but we are willing to rave for it, thats one thing we will do... but its not primitive tribal, its just zen... its a rave zen meditation for the dumbness to stop... its not based in any faith, its just like idunno dancing for health, so everything can be where it must be...

personally i really like jungle/drum n bass, but raving isn't just electronic music, its just like being free, living free, not a bunch of responsibility, dropping out... its not discipline, its trust... looseness, surrender to the flow of love

the ecstasy comes from inside not out

getting high on life

i am female... i am the priestess of wanti

i am a non conformist

*offers tao

also paganism and magic and such is not repressed here at all, its not even a place like that, its a place thats pretty open you can be yourself, i never felt like there was dislike for me for being transgendered, when i wore all womens clothing etc... it only come from the people i was living with who would take me clothes and make it some huge deal, but outside, no one did anything, its like an open minded place

http://www.rainbowgatherings.org/forum/topics/lughnasadh-trip-and-brontesaurus-hill

Happiness Spell

*cast this spell by breathing while thinking about ducks*

- Courtesy of the Duck Goddess Weyawel
    DANA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1d2fxTUPT8

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

Freeky

His third paragraph had a point, I think, but then my eyes glazed over and I couldn't read any more.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Telarus

The word-cloud is going to be fun (but Wordle keeps crashing my computer  :x ). I have a stand-alone word-cloud app, tho.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Freeky

Quote from: Bruce Twiddleton on July 20, 2012, 07:28:05 PM
Thats what im thinking. Seems like a bot.

It's some dude, I'm betting.  Just some super hippy dippy one.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 20, 2012, 11:04:12 PM
He lost me at the title.

Fucking hippies.

I thought the title was sarcasm, so I clicked.

Oh, well, I only read the first few lines. No harm done.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

Blog posts never did very well here... maybe if it was about omgasm and ditched the pagan trappings
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Freeky

:lulz: just read the bit about a dream he had.

EITHER
     I'm changing my opinion to mild mannered troll. Funny one, though.

OR
     stop playing so much Pokemon and final fantasy, chicka.