News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

Perhaps something to include in our bible??

Started by kubiszewski, June 24, 2014, 09:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kubiszewski

I guess I'm not finding out to much here. but it's almost finished... maybe the True final one will be mine, but who cares though right.. who really does care.. you'll all do just fine since this seems to be where anarchists unite at and revolve around you people as a group. I just thought you can put rest to my unanswered questions. Bless be our New Founding Fathers and America, a nation reborn. May god be with you all. One last upload on another site, scribd,  in case it goes down again
http://www.scribd.com/doc/231298823/final1

LMNO

Good luck perceiving reality as a linear narrative.

kubiszewski

Chicago riots from the trilogy, July 15, a holiday, 3 day waiting period, July 18th Purge, and nffa website copyright 2023, 23 being the discordian number... you guys seem to be aim at pissing me off here at another level that I'm well familiar with

Cramulus

wow, that link actually worked! Actually surprised.

This looks like about 120 pages of low-res images of Steve Jackson's cards. With a few pages of text set entirely in Curlz.

QuoteThese are JUST trading cards a children's
game. How are they any different???

After considering the history of these cards,
I'll let you be the  judge of that. I won't sit here and try to form sentences that will
create a parallel imagination to that of mine. I would only consider that just my opinion being recycled. Rather, I will try to induce a final, educated opinion from scratch. That final conclusion you will draw will be more meaningful to your physic than just my opinion being laid bluntly out, because it will be your own, self-developed, opinion. By adding just a dash of much needed controversy, from  your opinion, to this recipe and I think we got something here. Take pride in yourself and the things you create both physically and mentally. Here's a chance to test drive your skills in just that. Let's see what I can do here......

alright?

really not sure what I can get out of this. I can't even read the card text, because they're low-res jpgs. It's like you're saying - there's this group called the Illuminati, here are some concepts from a card game, and here are some pictures. Okay?

you gotta take it the next step. If you say "I'm not going to waste time explaining anything", your reader is going to match your level of commitment. If there's a signal in all this noise, it's very hard to perceive.

LMNO

I believe the non-card JPEGS are meant to be real-world links to the cards themselves, and the way the cards are laid out and presented are supposed to reflect the Really Real Truth about the NWO and how the game has accurately predicted events.

[edit: I'm with Junk here.  This smells of schizophrenia. I'm not going to tease the poor guy anymore.]

kubiszewski

Ugh, the card number .. never mind.. I'm not even gonna try anymore.. Honestly.. say what you want.. but just look, keep, looking, I'll be looking.. I'm getting tired of all this shit...I'll just sit back and wait until after the July 15, 18, 20. then I can put my mind at a final rest.... I never intended to publish it, I intended to pin point where I might be able to go to look for some answers.. I thought here because of the discordian religion seems to be a factor in the game... but also you see what other factors are in the "game"... but in the end... I feel I've really done all that I can do with this book with the discordian section.... though it kinda had that answer in the "book" I just had to walk through the backlash of bullshit from you people just to get to my next point... what ever though... something ain't right... but I KNOW I CAN'T FIND what I'm looking for here, so I think I need to leave this page...site.. for good and never to look back....

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: kubiszewski on June 25, 2014, 04:25:00 PM
it's a pictured bible, it's not letting me copy and paste pictures idiots... I don't know why it's done so quickly, I'm uploading it again, stay tune for a bit...

There are quite a few Revelation of the Method, "The Matrix was NWO programming for Columbine" David Icke type weirdos who latched on to the idea that the Illuminati card game predicts future events awhile back. This guys not crazy hes just an idiot. Or pretending to be an idiot to give us a virus.

Edit: And I refuse to read a word of that fucking font on sheer principle.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Dude, you seriously need a shrink like five days ago.

No judgment there, half of us are certifiable, but seriously it gets better when you find somebody to help manage your mental health, PILLZ HERE or no.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 25, 2014, 05:04:00 PM
I believe the non-card JPEGS are meant to be real-world links to the cards themselves, and the way the cards are laid out and presented are supposed to reflect the Really Real Truth about the NWO and how the game has accurately predicted events.

[edit: I'm with Junk here.  This smells of schizophrenia. I'm not going to tease the poor guy anymore.]

Same here.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bobby Campbell

Well hell, so far as conveying a discordian perspective of chaos and confusion, OP pretty much nailed it. By hook and/or crook my thoughts have certainly been provoked.

Thanks for sharing, kubiszewski!

Best wishes!

Have a high five for your next collage :fnord:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: kubiszewski on June 25, 2014, 04:25:00 PM
it's a pictured bible, it's not letting me copy and paste pictures idiots... I don't know why it's done so quickly, I'm uploading it again, stay tune for a bit...

Why are we idiots because you can't figure out how to compute?  :?

Anyway, it's just a Steve Jackson card game. Steve Jackson is an unoriginal profiteer who used some other people's ideas to create a card game. Nothing interesting.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

kubiszewski

After leaving, it as come to my attention you guys have been avoiding some of my orginal questions. So how about this, explain to me, or direct me where I can find answers, to which of why Steve Jackson and Ivan Stang made this game, and why did the Discordian society help. And who are Donald Talbot, Richard Lee Harvard and Lawrence Renyak and why can I find a relationship with them and 23 , leading to discordians. If anything, can you at least answer me how the discordians will be celebrating july 15, confulflux day, and how I can part take in celebrating such a holiday?? Also, why's is there a 3 day waiting period leading to the purge..?? Because if you ask me july 15 plus 3 day waiting period is july 18th; the purge, and it's right with the website, http://www.newfoundersamerica.org/. why is there so much discordian religion on this website..???
and why did this "Lawrence renyak' make a youtube video with his one line "we can make a lot of money" can they have scenes of a guy going through what I'm going through..??

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

kubiszewski

I've read that, but I've also read the who page and all the other pages. there's nothing in great relation to the movie and what's on there. also, the people, weren't in the cast list when I was doing my research. I'm not insane I like to back up with I said through the works of my research. can you, not answer any of the other questions I want answesr at least, for the most part,..?? In case your trying to corner me in a another questionable loop, I mean specifically on the questions about holiday, and the three day waiting period following, 3 plus 15 is 18, (duh) I'm well aware of the open ended answers you leave me....... I am well aware of "Joe Ochman's" "Lawrence' message in the youtube videos. about the conspiracies and such. why is the same guy from the website, from the movie, from my reason to be secret master, on a youtube video with one line in it only to say " we can make a lot of money" and scenes of him rewarding another man just following..?