News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Aya

Started by Dildo Argentino, November 26, 2014, 11:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 12, 2014, 11:15:22 PM
The science cult is the demon that will kill us all.

Not the overuse of carbon resources that scientific inquiry taught us about. Just science. Itself.

Likewise, my overindulgence on Tuesday night was the result of the invention of beer, not the fact that I overdid it.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 13, 2014, 12:00:21 AM

Not the overuse of carbon resources that scientific inquiry taught us about. Just science. Itself.

Likewise, my overindulgence on Tuesday night was the result of the invention of beer, not the fact that I overdid it.

You can't blame yourself. Any more than I can blame myself for my weakness for baseball-cap-wearing bros.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Obviously, it's the fault of the existence of frosted tips.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

Science caused WWII :(
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Science has been known to cause blindness when in the hands of a woman.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

rong

Quote from: Nepos twiddletonis on December 13, 2014, 04:34:36 PM
Science has been known to cause blindness when in the hands of a woman.
:lulz:

weird
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Cain

FUCK YOU, MY FATHER DIED FROM USING SCIENCE (he was trying to resurrect a dead meme when it exploded in his face :()

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dodo Argentino on December 11, 2014, 10:18:36 AMI do believe in tit-for-tat.
This bit caught my eye as I skimmed over the quote. Oh, the hilarious, immature hypocrisy! It perfectly explains his random ad-hominem.

Oh wait. No, actually it just explains that he's a huge hypocrite with a vicious temper.

Quote from: Dodo Argentino on December 11, 2014, 10:18:36 AM
naive faith in empiricism and rationalism.

What the fuck does this even mean?  :lol:

LMNO

Something something a priori knowledge something.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 13, 2014, 03:16:34 PM

You can't blame yourself. Any more than I can blame myself for my weakness for baseball-cap-wearing bros.

Personal responsibility offends my White American exceptionalism.  If I had to take responsibility for shit, then what's the fucking POINT of having privilege?
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 14, 2014, 04:30:36 AM

Personal responsibility offends my White American exceptionalism.  If I had to take responsibility for shit, then what's the fucking POINT of having privilege?

My hangover agrees with you.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 14, 2014, 07:36:03 PM

But you are an Orkadian.  They're BORN hung over.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 14, 2014, 09:08:19 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 14, 2014, 07:36:03 PM

But you are an Orkadian.  They're BORN hung over.

That explains why we exit our mother's womb via nontraditional avenues.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 13, 2014, 03:17:10 PM

This gave me an actual willy. Slight nausea as well.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on December 15, 2014, 05:22:54 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 13, 2014, 03:17:10 PM

This gave me an actual willy. Slight nausea as well.

:lulz: