News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

I need your help guys ;D

Started by cris, September 05, 2012, 01:04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pbock

Hiya, I'm new and going to propose my solution( or trolling, whichever you choose to call it :here was supposed to be a smiley, but the number of weird smileys discouraged me, so you get ASCII instead XD: ) :

Join the Robot Overlords Slave federation,
If you are good, then maybe they'll let you have their Dalek V.5 or Cyberman V.1 upgrade for human primitives... OR, even better, the Toaster Of Doom upgrade !!!

More seriously ( even thought this forum doesn't exactly invite serious thought... or at least the no-nonsense manner most attractive in our current societies  :eek: )
It's true that all emotions seem to be necessary for a balanced psyche, even for an unbalanced one !!!

as advice goes..., I think you should just do like Me(K), when you get angry, depressed, or any other of those emotions you interpret as "negative", ...put all the fault on one of your newly invented P.I's ( parallel identities...a Schizo's personalities, if you have to say it the hard way  :cry:) and take it out on them before the emotion even reaches your eterior features !!!

I am not to blame if you experience the Alien Hand syndrome and your left hand( it's ALWAYS the left hand!!!!!!!!) tries to tickle or strangle you to dead...

Fake PS ( or FPS, as I'm now gonna call it in all my posts, possibly to the confusion of all gamers who happen to cross it's path): Ever heard of the rumor that people who use more than three exclamation points are mad?  :evil:

"There are only two exits :
Out,
Dead,
and Madness. "
--misquoted from someone random on the net.

"I am Insane...So Insane I passed through Insanity, through the horrible depths behind it, and into a much more horrible stable Sane Insanity " -- one of Terry Pratchet's characters.

Nephew Twiddleton

Feck off like, ye fookin wanker.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Faust

Quote from: Pbock on September 14, 2012, 07:36:36 AM
Hiya, I'm new and going to propose my solution( or trolling, whichever you choose to call it :here was supposed to be a smiley, but the number of weird smileys discouraged me, so you get ASCII instead XD: ) :

Join the Robot Overlords Slave federation,
If you are good, then maybe they'll let you have their Dalek V.5 or Cyberman V.1 upgrade for human primitives... OR, even better, the Toaster Of Doom upgrade !!!

More seriously ( even thought this forum doesn't exactly invite serious thought... or at least the no-nonsense manner most attractive in our current societies  :eek: )
It's true that all emotions seem to be necessary for a balanced psyche, even for an unbalanced one !!!

as advice goes..., I think you should just do like Me(K), when you get angry, depressed, or any other of those emotions you interpret as "negative", ...put all the fault on one of your newly invented P.I's ( parallel identities...a Schizo's personalities, if you have to say it the hard way  :cry:) and take it out on them before the emotion even reaches your eterior features !!!

I am not to blame if you experience the Alien Hand syndrome and your left hand( it's ALWAYS the left hand!!!!!!!!) tries to tickle or strangle you to dead...

Fake PS ( or FPS, as I'm now gonna call it in all my posts, possibly to the confusion of all gamers who happen to cross it's path): Ever heard of the rumor that people who use more than three exclamation points are mad?  :evil:
Barvo. Barvo!
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pbock on September 14, 2012, 07:36:36 AM

My alien hand just faps all the time.  Like, you know, right now.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.