OPEN BAR: Tough on bars, tough on the causes of bars

Started by Cain, November 10, 2015, 12:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meunster

Pyshic dream powers go.

I will also fuck my self as a girl and smoke a huge cigar afterwards comically . According to 2 days ago.
Poe's law ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Meunster on November 15, 2015, 06:39:42 PM
Pyshic dream powers go.

I will also fuck my self as a girl and smoke a huge cigar afterwards comically . According to 2 days ago.

I don't know what "pyshic" mean, but you go, girl.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Meunster

Then idk what word my auto correct has in it, or why, but it'd make a interesting story to find out.
Poe's law ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Meunster on November 15, 2015, 07:48:39 PM
Then idk what word my auto correct has in it, or why, but it'd make a interesting story to find out.

It's a bit of a mystery. If you meant "psychic", the letters aren't even in the right order, let alone all there.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nast

Those days when you don't have enough food in the fridge for a complete meal, so you just kind of subsist on chocolate milk, a bit of sausage, and a green bell pepper.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nast on November 15, 2015, 08:27:03 PM
Those days when you don't have enough food in the fridge for a complete meal, so you just kind of subsist on chocolate milk, a bit of sausage, and a green bell pepper.

That is me every single day when there are no kids or boyfriend around to feed. I'll totally just live on tea, stale cheese curls and pudding cups if there's no one around to cook for.

Cain

This is why I keep 50,000 packets and tins of soup around.

Soup is a perfectly viable breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on November 15, 2015, 08:35:45 PM

This is why I keep 50,000 packets and tins of soup around.

Soup is a perfectly viable breakfast, lunch and dinner.

For me, it's crackers and tinned fish.

This sometimes leads to gastrointestinal repercussions.

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cain

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 15, 2015, 09:34:47 PM
Quote from: Cain on November 15, 2015, 09:01:50 PM
I'm only allowed soup :(

Whaaaat? Why?

My diet.  I could probably get away with the fish, but crackers, bread, anything like that is well out of the question.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on November 15, 2015, 09:39:38 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 15, 2015, 09:34:47 PM
Quote from: Cain on November 15, 2015, 09:01:50 PM
I'm only allowed soup :(

Whaaaat? Why?

My diet.  I could probably get away with the fish, but crackers, bread, anything like that is well out of the question.

Oh, gotcha.

Bruno

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 15, 2015, 07:14:07 PM
Quote from: Meunster on November 15, 2015, 06:39:42 PM
Pyshic dream powers go.

I don't know what "pyshic" mean, but you go, girl.

Referencing urbandictionary, he is a program written in Python that performs "the act of shitting on a Mexican illegal then proceeding to deport him only to have his 5 brothers attack you therefore leaving you wounded, while using some of your income to pay for their health care"
Formerly something else...

Chelagoras The Boulder

Jesus christ, how can there possibly be this many fuckers needing this much shit from Home Depot today? All you needy motherfuckers get the hell out of my store and leave me alone.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."