News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

Tea party victory endangers GOP’s goal of retaking the Senate

Started by Adios, September 15, 2010, 02:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on September 16, 2010, 06:16:58 PM
guilt by association?  If it drinks like a fish, it must be a fish?

If I was the sort to take offense at something, I'd be offended.

I'm going to have to find a new beer and purge my system now.  Thnx Dok.

1.  Guilt by poisoning.  You think hipsters start out that way?  No, they're normal people who develop an unfortunate taste for shit beer, and then their glands get all fucked up, and before you know it, they're wearing Buddy Holly glasses, skinny jeans, and using the word "ironic" incorrectly.

2.  No sweat.  We Doktors are here to point this sort of shit out.
Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 16, 2010, 06:19:14 PM

1.  Guilt by poisoning.  You think hipsters start out that way?  No, they're normal people who develop an unfortunate taste for shit beer, and then their glands get all fucked up, and before you know it, they're wearing Buddy Holly glasses, skinny jeans, and using the word "ironic" incorrectly.

This is why I think I can't be a Doktor. I enjoy far too much watching the sheep walk off of cliffs to warn them about the danger.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 16, 2010, 06:21:06 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 16, 2010, 06:19:14 PM

This is why I think I can't be a Doktor. I enjoy far too much watching the sheep walk off of cliffs to warn them about the danger.

That's the beauty of it.  I warn them, they don't listen, and I get both the fun you get, AND a sense of vindication.
Molon Lube

Requia ☣

Quote from: Cain on September 16, 2010, 03:22:31 PM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on September 15, 2010, 11:51:12 PM
Quote from: Cain on September 15, 2010, 10:49:13 PM
It wouldn't just be gridlock.  If they seized both houses, they'd shut down the government (they'd find some pretext, easily enough) and what little TARP etc money that is actually finding it's way to getting people employed would be shut down as well.  In this economic climate, I'd give it two weeks before looting started.

Wasn't the TARP money a republican plan to begin with?

You were hoping for consistency, maybe?

Yes dammit.  It's bad enough I have to choose between asshole A and psychotic B every November without them flip flopping all the time.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Adios

For those of us who don't live in Delaware, one question we might ask is "Who is Christine O'Donnell?" And also "What are her qualifications to enter one of the most important governing bodies in our modern democracy?" Good questions. Very critical. Well, after O'Donnell's surprise win last night, Rachel Maddow provided answers to both of these questions when she unearthed a clip from 1996 in which O'Donnell appears on an MTV documentary about sex (AN MTV DOCUMENTARY ABOUT SEX!) talking about her IMPORTANT mission to END masturbation in America. Because life is precious, and God, and the Bible.

http://videogum.com/222722/anti-masturbation-candidate-christine-odonnell-wins-delaware-primary-that-is-your-candidate-delaware/top-stories/

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

How do you enforce that?

Adios

excuse me sir, i am with the pud police and we have a 'tip' that you are pounding things you shouldn't be.

Mangrove

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 17, 2010, 02:39:15 PM
For those of us who don't live in Delaware, one question we might ask is "Who is Christine O'Donnell?" And also "What are her qualifications to enter one of the most important governing bodies in our modern democracy?" Good questions. Very critical. Well, after O'Donnell's surprise win last night, Rachel Maddow provided answers to both of these questions when she unearthed a clip from 1996 in which O'Donnell appears on an MTV documentary about sex (AN MTV DOCUMENTARY ABOUT SEX!) talking about her IMPORTANT mission to END masturbation in America. Because life is precious, and God, and the Bible.

http://videogum.com/222722/anti-masturbation-candidate-christine-odonnell-wins-delaware-primary-that-is-your-candidate-delaware/top-stories/

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

How do you enforce that?

By the power of SEX MADJICKQUE??
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Obviously she is trying to fight the Chaos Magicians in America! I call religious persecution!!!!!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Don Coyote

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 17, 2010, 02:42:08 PM
excuse me sir, i am with the pud police and we have a 'tip' that you are pounding things you shouldn't be.

But officer I have to charge these sigils -whiiiiiine-

Adios

Doktor Howl

I for one would like to extend my unconditional support to Christine O'Donnel, who has seen past the distractions of this modern age, to address the root cause of all our problems.

Not overpopulation.

Not poor farming techniques.

Not an insufficient supply of drinkable water.

Not insane financial practices.

Fappery.  Fappery is the architect of our misfortune, and I call upon all of you to pull your fucking pants up and get back to work.

Thanks.
Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 17, 2010, 06:02:51 PM
I for one would like to extend my unconditional support to Christine O'Donnel, who has seen past the distractions of this modern age, to address the root cause of all our problems.

Not overpopulation.

Fappery.  Fappery is the architect of our misfortune, and I call upon all of you to pull your fucking pants up and get back to work.

Thanks.

I wonder if fapping in church would make her happy?

Jenne

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 17, 2010, 07:06:17 PM

Not overpopulation.

Thanks.

Only if you're a nun.  Because, arguably, you're getting it on with Jesus.
Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 17, 2010, 07:16:50 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on September 17, 2010, 07:06:17 PM

Not overpopulation.

Thanks.

Only if you're a nun.  Because, arguably, you're getting it on with Jesus.

I have decided to vote a straight tea bagger ticket.

It's the only real way to fuck shit up.