News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

Dear MRAs and PUAs.

Started by Kai, September 02, 2013, 02:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 04, 2013, 03:23:07 AM
Shit yeah!

How did I miss THIS?   :lulz:

I had some of the Fire of Righteousness in me, as well as the spiked Gauntlet of Sarcastic Compassion. Besides, it had to be done. For their own good.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kai on September 04, 2013, 04:28:09 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 04, 2013, 03:23:07 AM
Shit yeah!

How did I miss THIS?   :lulz:

I had some of the Fire of Righteousness in me, as well as the spiked Gauntlet of Sarcastic Compassion. Besides, it had to be done. For their own good.

Well, it's top notch.  I giggled myself silly.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Kai on September 04, 2013, 01:08:30 AM
Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on September 02, 2013, 03:57:58 AM
Let me know when you're happy with it :)

Done. Go at it.

A note: I tried to do indents. They're not even. They should be.

I'm gonna wreck your formatting anyway, hopefully it comes out to your liking :)

Q. G. Pennyworth

A THING!

I even kept the indents!

Junkenstein

Suggestion: maybe not abbreviate MRA/PUA. I think it might get a wider audience if it's clear who's it aimed at and having an acronym to start with may be a little off-putting?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

NO. I just saved the last file. No.  :wrong:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I love it. It begs to be printed out with the last of my printing allowance, and scattered around campus.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on September 04, 2013, 06:13:45 PM

Please disregard. I don't want to end up owing you a laptop.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Junkenstein on September 04, 2013, 06:18:23 PM
Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on September 04, 2013, 06:13:45 PM

Please disregard. I don't want to end up owing you a laptop.

Actually, I may have to redo them anyway. I missed a couple stupid spacing problems.  :emo:

LMNO

I know you probably like instant results, but couldn't you just have them be rendered/compiled overnight, so you don't have to suffer?

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 04, 2013, 06:22:02 PM
I know you probably like instant results, but couldn't you just have them be rendered/compiled overnight, so you don't have to suffer?

I do not know how to do any of the scripting for photoshop, so every step where there's something active going on I need to be paying attention. Fix this, run this filter, save two files, resize, save two files, resize again, save two files, etc.

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Kai on September 04, 2013, 06:25:34 PM
:fap: I loves it. :)

I found that image the day before you posted this, and I knew it was going to a good home :)