Main Menu

Rev Roger, Welcome to the Monkeyhouse #6: Walking With the King

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 24, 2009, 12:06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manabu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 20, 2010, 04:10:00 PM
Quote from: Ratssinis on January 20, 2010, 04:07:09 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 20, 2010, 12:08:35 PM
NOT HAVING THE FUCKING MAGICKAL DISCUSSION IN THIS FUCKING THREAD.

STOP.  NOW.  THANK YOU.

ur cute.  :D

So is my dog.  My dog has mange, one eye, and 6 horrible teeth that area all encrusted with dried blood and fur from eating the neighbor's kittens as fast as her 10 un-neutered cats can pump them out.  He also shits on anything that moves slower than he does.

I am similar, only I still have both eyes.  For now.
and here i was going to comment on that sounding much like you, but you had to beat me to it, didn't you? steal my damn thunder, why don't you...
Hiki-Mana-Daniel-menudo? FRAG IT SMALLS, CALL ME MENUDO AGAIN AND I WILL SHIV YOU IN THE URETHRA!

Hiki - not a food group
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey roger... SURPRISE!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Manabu on January 20, 2010, 04:15:30 PM

STOP.  NOW.  THANK YOU.

So is my dog.  My dog has mange, one eye, and 6 horrible teeth that area all encrusted with dried blood and fur from eating the neighbor's kittens as fast as her 10 un-neutered cats can pump them out.  He also shits on anything that moves slower than he does.

and here i was going to comment on that sounding much like you, but you had to beat me to it, didn't you? steal my damn thunder, why don't you...

I had to, or that bastard LMNO would have sniped my punchline again.  Do not trust him, he is a very rude man.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Manabu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 20, 2010, 04:17:46 PM

STOP.  NOW.  THANK YOU.

I had to, or that bastard LMNO would have sniped my punchline again.  Do not trust him, he is a very rude man.
well, we can't have that.
Hiki-Mana-Daniel-menudo? FRAG IT SMALLS, CALL ME MENUDO AGAIN AND I WILL SHIV YOU IN THE URETHRA!

Hiki - not a food group
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey roger... SURPRISE!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Manabu on January 20, 2010, 04:24:41 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 20, 2010, 04:17:46 PM

STOP.  NOW.  THANK YOU.

well, we can't have that.

Try and stop him.  The bastard is relentless.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

And patient, old man.

I'm gonna wait until you need your diaper changed, then all your punchline are belong to us.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on January 20, 2010, 04:33:33 PM
And patient, old man.

I'm gonna wait until you need your diaper changed, then all your punchline are belong to us.

I thought of that, so I'm just going to shit in my pance for great justice.

BabylonHoruv

STOP.  NOW.  THANK YOU.

I wasn't.  I was debating the attribution of the quote in question.  I may be a funny hat wearing pixie dust farter but I have done my best to keep from derailing any of your threads with it.  I know that is not only rude but a poor idea.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 24, 2009, 12:06:23 AM
The very worst thing that can happen to you is that you actually understand what Elvis was trying to tell us.

Ho ho!  Yes, because you CAN'T understand The King until you've walked with The King, down that Lost Highway where you actually SEE what's going on and it's so fucking horrible that you have to slam pills to go to sleep and drink wads of caffeine to wake up...in some kind of hellish speedball that you are fairly certain is killing you but God please God if I have to die on the toilet please let it be while I'm upper decking the American Legion, do ya dig?

You see, Elvis knew the score...and of course I'm talking about the REAL Elvis, the FAT Elvis, who ruled Vegas and Memphis with an iron grip.  Why do you think he lost his fucking mind, posed with Nixon, and then spent the rest of his life wearing a cape?  But now I know the score, too, and you know what?  Elvis doesn't look so ridiculous anymore.  The sequins, the boots, that stupid fucking jumpsuit...they are the product of a diseased mind, and that disease is called The Truth.  Elvis KNEW The Truth, and I have BEEN TO THE MOUNTAIN, and I have SEEN what he saw, and let me tell you, brothers and sisters, The Truth is an ugly thing.

DID YOU HEAR ME?  I SAID THE TRUTH IS AN UGLY THING!  CAN I GET A HALLELUJAH?

Would you like to know The Truth?  Before you answer, bear in mind that once you KNOW it, you can't UN-KNOW it, all you can do is spend the rest of your life staring at the ceiling all damn night and trying to forget!  And even if you WANT to know the truth, you CAN'T unless you can leave your petty little biases and hopes behind, and while most people SAY they can do that, they will almost always - at least in their own minds - add little qualifiers, usually involving Bush, Obama, Pelosi, and a religion or four.  Why?  Because they're fucking MONKEYS, and they have pack mentality programs running in their heads...everyone does.  Some people know this, fewer understand it, even less can look past it, and NOBODY can turn it off.

So fuck you.  I'm not telling you the truth, you wouldn't listen anyway.  You can just put yourself into the same condition I'm in, drink coffee until your lips turn numb, pop Ambien like a crackhead, and blast A Little Less Conversation on the CD player while you careen from lane to lane at 4AM screaming and howling at the morons who are for some reason on the road at that ungodly hour.  THEN you might understand.  THEN you might see.  THEN YOU MIGHT GET AN INKLING OF WHAT THE FUCK IS REALLY GOING ON!  THEN YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'RE BEING FUCKED EVEN WORSE THAN YOU THOUGHT, BY HORRIBLE THINGS YOU THOUGHT WERE YOUR LEADERS!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Or Kill Me.

This kind of shit is why we had TGRR killed.
Molon Lube