News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

It's time for an episode of "If I Eat It, Will It Get Me High?"

Started by navkat, March 04, 2011, 01:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Utopia

Kai

Yeah, Navkat, it's a slime mold. Slime molds are in the superkingdom Amoebozoa, while the Kingdom Fungi is in the superkingdom Opisthokonta, along with animals.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Captain Utopia

President Television

Quote from: ϗ, M.S. on March 05, 2011, 04:01:16 AM
Yeah, Navkat, it's a slime mold. Slime molds are in the superkingdom Amoebozoa, while the Kingdom Fungi is in the superkingdom Opisthokonta, along with animals.

Kai has arrived. Thread delivers.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Kai

Quote from: Unqualified on March 05, 2011, 06:47:38 AM
Quote from: ϗ, M.S. on March 05, 2011, 04:01:16 AM

Kai has arrived. Thread delivers.

You all basically had the answer already. Stealing my thunder!  :argh!: :lulz:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Triple Zero

Well, the question was if it's edible! (Or rather whether it will get Navkat high)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nast

I think you're supposed to spread it on toast as a low-calorie butter substitute.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

*GrumpButt*

*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Kai

Quote from: Triple Zero on March 05, 2011, 07:48:46 PM
Well, the question was if it's edible! (Or rather whether it will get Navkat high)

Yes, and no, respectively. Though there are better foods to be eaten.

President Television

Quote from: ϗ, M.S. on March 06, 2011, 09:01:15 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on March 05, 2011, 07:48:46 PM

Yes, and no, respectively. Though there are better foods to be eaten.

Yeah, I don't think I'd enjoy eating anything with the word "slime" in the name.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

navkat

Quote from: Vartox on March 04, 2011, 10:33:15 PM
You live in Mobile? I lived there for about three years. Birmingham, now, though.
I wouldn't eat that. It looks gross. What does it smell like?

Best part about Mobile is New Orleans.
How long you been in B'ham? If'n ya ever blow into the 251 again, let me know.

I didn't sniff our little friend before he disappeared, sadly. I was at Zulu 17 and M.O.M.'s ball in NOLA (o fuk yes).

Pics of me in tutu and courtesan tophat soon to follow.

navkat

Quote from: Nast on March 06, 2011, 07:21:01 AM
I think you're supposed to spread it on toast as a low-calorie butter substitute.

Man, fuck that shit then. It's real butter or GTFO.

Kurt Christ

Quote from: navkat on March 07, 2011, 05:40:47 AM
Quote from: Vartox on March 04, 2011, 10:33:15 PM
You live in Mobile? I lived there for about three years. Birmingham, now, though.
I wouldn't eat that. It looks gross. What does it smell like?

Best part about Mobile is New Orleans.
How long you been in B'ham? If'n ya ever blow into the 251 again, let me know.

I didn't sniff our little friend before he disappeared, sadly. I was at Zulu 17 and M.O.M.'s ball in NOLA (o fuk yes).

Pics of me in tutu and courtesan tophat soon to follow.
I was actually in New Orleans last weekend visiting a friend from high school- 'tis a wonderful, magical land. I've been in Birmingham since the fall of 2009. I don't normally have much reason to go to Mobile, but if I do, I'll see about letting you know.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)