The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: eighteen buddha strike
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

Exempt.

NOBODY IS EXEMPT FROM GOD-EMPEROR HUGH!11

Your fuckstock IS, in fact, assprone, nutcocker.

Exempt.

You keep thinking that, peasant!

HUGH WILL PWN JOO!

Exempt.

Oh.  You ARE Hugh? :lol:

If so, let me conratulate you on being a 1st class smacktard.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

eighteen buddha strike

Exempt.

NOBODY IS EXEMPT FROM GOD-EMPEROR HUGH!11

Your fuckstock IS, in fact, assprone, nutcocker.

Exempt.

You keep thinking that, peasant!

HUGH WILL PWN JOO!

Exempt.

Oh.  You ARE Hugh? :lol:

If so, let me conratulate you on being a 1st class smacktard.

Exempt.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: VerthaineThis is why Hugh,TGRR,Turd,CSF,etc.are so important to discordianism.They are not afraid to critisize discordians and the state of discordianism.They keep us on our toes.They keep up from become a "Legitamate,Governmemt Recognized  Religion(like Wicca has become).They prevent tyrants from rising up in our ranks and becoming like the Monotheists. They keep the New Agey Yanni wannabees at bay.
I may not always agree with what they say at times,or the way they may go about it,but I am glad they have the guts to say what needs to be said.
Goddess forbid discordianism ever becomes relevent.
I think I understand what you are trying to say, I am just trying to figure out how much I agree with any of it.  I was thinking about some of that this week.  You are really good at putting things in perspective, which sometimes helps more than the rants themselves :wink:

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
I think I understand what you are trying to say, I am just trying to figure out how much I agree with any of it.  I was thinking about some of that this week.  You are really good at putting things in perspective, which sometimes helps more than the rants themselves :wink:

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Wasn't whining either, wanna try for 3 strikes you're out?

East Coast Hustle

East Coast Hustle

you know, it's OK to just admit that you keep stalking me because you think I'm dead sexy.

8)

Donkeyotay

I have been waiting for her to tell us all about it at EB&G :twisted:

Quote from: East Coast Hustleyou know, it's OK to just admit that you keep stalking me because you think I'm dead sexy.

8)
Sorry, kiddo you're just not my type.  And at least half the people you are accusing me of being are someone else. :lol:

Donkeyotay

Verthaine

Unfortunately,some of the people here are important to discordianism the way an asshole is essential to digestion. What they spew out may be good for the flowers,but goddess,it sure does stink to Limbo.
I really wonder how they can go through life being the Sphincter of Eris.
Doesn't it kind of affect their psyche adversely knowing that everything that comes out of them is pure shit.
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans