News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Rant: embrace the path

Started by Geno0562, August 30, 2004, 11:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geno0562

I want you all to abandon your prismatic lives. once you accept the path your life will be filled with monochromatics. you will never need to fear the anarchic world again. The joys of grey are numerous in nature, and ultimately predictible, you can become wealthy in your own lifestyle by gambling. Many would like to do that, but the nature of gambling contradicts the path. once you embrace the path of grey you will not need money, because hours of wasted time on gambling will be avoided because the path's ideas will become yours, and ideas are the currency of the future.

Obsolete beings such as "eris" will be replaced by the one true being. the path.
Trivial words like "fnord" and "chutulu" will be replaced by prismatic, and geno. you see? you are missing nothing by abandoning the useless prismatic sytle.

Umbilical cords of though will be severed when you embrace the path, as you will take it's ideas as your own.
Many would not like this type of free thought, but when you look at the hidden messages, subliminal messages in kallisti you will accept the path as your own.

Accept the path.
Geno: The Path Is Grey

MedeoPlusPlus

Hey Genos, I've found a living God for you guys:

Mulder is definitely of the path.
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

Trollax

Quote from: MedeoHey Genos, I've found a living God for you guys:

Mulder is definitely of the path.

Mulder: Hey Scully
Scully: What is it mulder, and why have you bleached your skin?
Mulder: I want to tell you about the path scully. It involves me acting like I usually do and being glorified for it.
Scully: Mulder, I can't believe even you would buy into a religion that glorifies boredom.

Edit: Anyone notice that Chef disappeared just before our latest Geno showed up? Oh, and Geno as an aside, Chef turning back up in response to this doesn't look good for either of you.

PS Geno. Read my sig. And because your ass is attached to you, it's definitely of the path, unless you want to go all unbound wrench on us.

gnimbley

Don't wanna be you unbound wrench
One more Phlegmatic malcontent
I'd rather go and clear my head
Don't wanna be an unbound wretch

Marl Fublewonker

I do not accept the path of grey.
However, that is not to say,
I don't follow a path my way.
Mine is that of color and light.
With monochromes nowhere in sight.
Prismatics are the truth to see.
So go fuck you and happy me.

Horab Fibslager

the path is not grey.

the path is brown.

thou shalt be waxed sorely upon and torn asunder, ye who walk on concrete and/or metal paths!
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

The path involves mortar fire, unless I am very much mistaken.

The Good Rev,
Is full of random violent thoughts, tonight.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Horab Fibslager

i wonder if the genos get soem kind of glasses when they fill out their membership cards that make it so tehy see everything in black and white, er grey...
Hell is other people.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD
Edit: Anyone notice that Chef disappeared just before our latest Geno showed up? Oh, and Geno as an aside, Chef turning back up in response to this doesn't look good for either of you.

hmmm...I detect a conspiracy.

SMFabal

Hmmm ... facinating IP data .. absolutly facinating (no, I won't "out" you, Geno, whoever you happen to be :twisted: )
SMFabal, High Pope of CoCK, PSP, CW, KSC, FP, GH, MORBJ

Q: How serious are you about this whole "Discordian" thing?
A: A blue fish Tuesday!
Q: No really, it this, like, deeply philosphical, or just a huge joke?
A: Yes.

Geno0562

Bloody Mods...

*reveals himself like a thing in the interrogation room*

<---Hotsuma
Geno: The Path Is Grey

~~~~Closed~~~~

Bloody Mods...

*reveals himself like a thing in the interrogation room*

<---Geno0562

null-n-void

Interesting idea.. I still tend towards the eristic illusion, although, upon further consideration, I act as if under the aneristic illusion.

I wonder what that makes me? Free from erism? Free from erism?!

That's like a line perpendicular to a plane. Or, in this case, a line perpendicular to another line.

Oh yeah, that's what the whole damn book was about.

[edit]Alas, free from erism I am not. Simply another wanna-be erisian...[/edit]

Horab Fibslager

er-ism is an itneresting concept.

is ee no reason to completely devote one's self to teh eristic illusion.

agood balance is what pays the bills.
Hell is other people.

Delusion

Quote from: Geno0562I want you all to abandon your prismatic lives. once you accept the path your life will be filled with monochromatics. you will never need to fear the anarchic world again. The joys of grey are numerous in nature, and ultimately predictible, you can become wealthy in your own lifestyle by gambling. Many would like to do that, but the nature of gambling contradicts the path. once you embrace the path of grey you will not need money, because hours of wasted time on gambling will be avoided because the path's ideas will become yours, and ideas are the currency of the future.

Obsolete beings such as "eris" will be replaced by the one true being. the path.
Trivial words like "fnord" and "chutulu" will be replaced by prismatic, and geno. you see? you are missing nothing by abandoning the useless prismatic sytle.

Umbilical cords of though will be severed when you embrace the path, as you will take it's ideas as your own.
Many would not like this type of free thought, but when you look at the hidden messages, subliminal messages in kallisti you will accept the path as your own.

Accept the path.

Black and white, together, make grey.

The path is grey.

The path may be made from black and white.

To abandon one's prismaticity is logical.  For the path is black and white.
One must now construct the black and the white from the prismrose passes.
That is what this gigantic construction of lenses is for.  By focussing the
many colours in one place, and out of the other place, it will create a
white stripe and a black stripe.

That you may properly evaluate the congruence of my path with yours, I invite
you to stand here, at the grey point of the construct.
It's just not complete without tentacles.