In my opinion: Being left the fuck alone to do whatever I want, as long as I leave other people the fuck alone to do whatever they want.
These days: A tired meme and overused catchphrase, but not much else.
2. What is science?
The study of reality.
3. What is religion?
A large collection of nutjobs that have to be put down from time to time when the murder or pedo rate gets too high.
4. What is insanity?
The lingering belief that you can relax in the Web all day year after year and the Spiders will still let you leave.
Sort of like drug addicts that tell themselves they can stop any time they want.
5. What is neurosis?
Um, isn't that when the flesh turns all gross after somebody dies?
6. A fish is to water as the mind is to. . . ?
No idea, but now I'm hungry for fish. Asshole.
7. What do all the evils in the world have in common?
8. And who commits them?
You do. I do. Also, your mom.
9. What are the two great keys to lifelong happiness and what great modern thinker discovered them?
Lifelong happiness? If that were the goal, I'd imagine the best two things that would help would be a healthy dose of ignorance and/or a lot of drugs.
And since that was off of the top of my head, I am the great modern thinker that discovered them.
10. To whom is all religious, moral, political, scientific and artistic preaching directed?
At each other. And the wall. And the TV. And probably a whole lot of dogs and cats, too.
11. What is the most important information in any message?
12. Why do some people believe in God?
Because we can see her influence in everything we do.
13. Why do other people not believe in God?
Because obviously Eris doesn't like those people.
14. Who has the hardest belief system?
Ron Jeremy. ( )
15. What's a black hole?
A hole. That's black. Serious question?
16. Name the only two humans in history whose theories on the nature of reality were correct.
Aha so many traps in this "Test" it's like Admiral Ackbar wrote it. But to answer the question: Me.
17. What is the greatest enemy of truth? (this one is worth 4 points)