Thats why when i read, browse the internets or work on a 10 page essay, i damn well do it standing up.
knows that sitting is for fatties.
Remember, its all a sociological experiment. "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable." Repeat until you believe it.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
We've lost one.
Any ideas on who the wolves are?
My guess is Iason.
Shit. We've lost one. Any ideas on who the wolves are? My guess is Iason.
KYFMS for 5 rounds and then snitch !
That was a fucking brilliant accounting of the accident, but I am still pissed.
Me, too. Fucking coyote.
Per the recent vulnerability announcement from Microsoft (here's some symptoms to help id it if you have a problem).
Evidence of Remote Code Execution (the specific vulnerability called out in the advisory):
· Account lockout policies are being tripped.
· Automatic Updates, Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS), Windows Defender, and Error Reporting Services are disabled.
· Domain controllers respond slowly to client requests.
· The network is congested.
· Various security-related Web sites cannot be accessed.
· Various security-related tools will not run.
· In some cases, you may see svchost.exe crashes in module netapi32.dll. This will only occur if the attack fails, however.
Not a joke or Snopes, this is just your run of the mill new virus bullshit. Thought it might be useful for the IT geeks among us.