Hang him from a silver rope !!!
I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
We've lost one.
Any ideas on who the wolves are?
My guess is Iason.
Shit. We've lost one. Any ideas on who the wolves are? My guess is Iason.
KYFMS for 5 rounds and then snitch !
That was a fucking brilliant accounting of the accident, but I am still pissed.
Me, too. Fucking coyote.
Per the recent vulnerability announcement from Microsoft (here's some symptoms to help id it if you have a problem).
Evidence of Remote Code Execution (the specific vulnerability called out in the advisory):
· Account lockout policies are being tripped.
· Automatic Updates, Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS), Windows Defender, and Error Reporting Services are disabled.
· Domain controllers respond slowly to client requests.
· The network is congested.
· Various security-related Web sites cannot be accessed.
· Various security-related tools will not run.
· In some cases, you may see svchost.exe crashes in module netapi32.dll. This will only occur if the attack fails, however.
Not a joke or Snopes, this is just your run of the mill new virus bullshit. Thought it might be useful for the IT geeks among us.
The situationist movement's retarded utopia was much closer to "THINK FOR YOURSELF" than the alternative. I remember reading this document on how to join the movement -- they had the person praise two documents in one essay and then brutally tear apart the same two documents in a second essay, explaining that anyone who is afraid of criticizing the SI (or unable to) shouldn't be allowed in.
I dunno man. The most positive male influence I had was a lesbian.
Gender is lot more fluid and permeable in it's expression than sex. A lot of the roles amd characteristics we place on one gender over another are based on assumptions and social constructs. Some of that is good, some bad. It's hard to draw a clear line.