News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

GameWorld Crafting

Started by Telarus, February 08, 2010, 05:16:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Telarus

I have re-sculpted this entire terrain heightfield, and am in the process of laying out the new Climate/Terrain Type maps (used to blend textures, as in the previous shots). I've read up a lot on GIS and so my workflow has improved a bunch. Almost ready to get this version back into the UDK engine....

https://plus.google.com/u/0/104849355407989263028/posts/HAgLNsCAfGp
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!