News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

23 Discordian Ebooks

Started by Cramulus, November 30, 2008, 08:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4408414/23_Discordian_eBooks

A Pocket Full of Chaos.pdf
Aeternus Ille Discordia.pdf
Apocrypha Discordia.pdf
Apotheosis Psycherotica.pdf
Condensed Chaos.pdf
Discordia - A Little Game about a Lot of Chaos.pdf
Discordianism Brochure.pdf
Jonesboria Discordia.pdf
Memoirs of a Daydreamer.pdf
Metaclysmia Discordia.pdf
OR KILL ME!!.pdf
Ommiterre Libellus.pdf
Principia Discordia (Wholly 1st Edition).pdf
Principia Discordia.pdf
Principia Entropius.pdf
Summa Discordia.pdf
The Black Iron Prison (Discordia Revisited).pdf
The Book of Chaos and it's Virtue.pdf
The Book of Eris.pdf
The Book of Life.pdf
The Devia Discordia.pdf
The Wise Book of Baloney.pdf
The Zenarchist's Cookbook.pdf

Bu🤠ns

sweet...i missed a couple in there!! ty!

Iason Ouabache

This is much better than the one I started.  Once I get it done I may throw a few of them up on Scribd too.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Once this finishes downloading, I'll keep on seeding it.  I think I'm seeding Iason's collection still, as well.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Also "Discordia" is a fun RPG.  :lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Cain on December 02, 2008, 06:37:53 PM
Once this finishes downloading, I'll keep on seeding it.  I think I'm seeding Iason's collection still, as well.
You might as well let that one die.  You are the only one seeding it and I doubt anyone has tried to download it in months.  This one is better anyways.

I've uploaded the following to Scribd:  OR KILL ME!, Apotheosis Psycherotica, Discordianism Brochure, Jonesboria Discordia, Memoirs of a Daydreamer, The Book of Chaos and it's Virtue, The Book of Life, The Devia Discordia.  The rest in this list were either previously uploaded by either me or various other people. Here's my profile over there:  http://www.scribd.com/people/view/1473479-jablair51
    \

Cramulus

Iason Ouabache

BTW, Jonesboria Discordia sucks.  Whoever put it together needs to be hunted down and shot.  300 pages of pure BS and the file is about 10 times bigger than it should be.
    \

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on December 02, 2008, 08:25:49 PM
BTW, Jonesboria Discordia sucks.  Whoever put it together needs to be hunted down and shot.  300 pages of pure BS and the file is about 10 times bigger than it should be.

Maybe we should have a 'reviews' section  :lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Ratatosk on December 02, 2008, 08:32:15 PM

Maybe we should have a 'reviews' section  :lulz:
Ya know, I may actually do that when I have the time.  I already have a favorite Discordian text that isn't the PD but I won't give it away yet.  I'll leave that as a surprise.
    \

Cain

Blatantly Memoirs of a Discordian Daydreamer

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Placid Dingo

WITH YOUR BRAIN!

Also, Psychoerotica; it is really fucking hard to enjoy silly pinealism after that HORRIFYING HORRIFYING INTRODUCTION.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Placid Dingo

... and I'm very happy to say my personal favourite non PD work comes from a PDcomer.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.