News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

hamburgers

Started by minuspace, May 13, 2009, 08:25:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Quote from: Nigel on May 13, 2009, 09:12:01 PM
Quote from: Cainad on May 13, 2009, 09:04:50 PM
Quote from: Nigel on May 13, 2009, 09:00:26 PM
Quote from: Cainad on May 13, 2009, 08:30:34 PM
I have an iron gut when it comes to almost anything else... but hotdogs are the bane of my existence. Normal sausages don't have the same effect on me.

But then again, I love capers. I might just be Nigel's culinary antithesis.

:argh!:

So, Nigel: what kind of meal do you absolutely despise, loathe, hate, detest, revile, and abhor?

Because I'm pretty sure it's my most favoritest food ever.

I really enjoy most food.

However, I once had a squid sushi with mint that was so vile I couldn't force myself to swallow it.

Spit it in the chef's face and prolapse him with awe.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cainad (dec.)

So, Nigel: what kind of meal do you absolutely despise, loathe, hate, detest, revile, and abhor?

However, I once had a squid sushi with mint that was so vile I couldn't force myself to swallow it.

Oh. Yeah, that sounds pretty gross.

I enjoy most food too. So much for that whole culinary nemesis thing.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on May 13, 2009, 09:16:42 PM

Oh. Yeah, that sounds pretty gross.

I enjoy most food too. So much for that whole culinary nemesis thing.

:cry:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Quote from: minuspace on May 13, 2009, 08:58:29 PM
take beef ground of meat (from tree)
[do whatever you like doing]
[cook]
Top with thinly sliced lardo di collonata
melts

1/10.  You got a 1 for using Italian.

I like mincing onion and garlic and mixing it and onion soup mix (as in Lipton) or Worcestershire sauce into the mixture.  The egg is a good idea, as well.

Jenne

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Jenne on May 14, 2009, 12:49:28 AM
Quote from: minuspace on May 13, 2009, 08:58:29 PM
take beef ground of meat (from tree)
[do whatever you like doing]
[cook]
Top with thinly sliced lardo di collonata
melts

1/10.  You got a 1 for using Italian.

I like mincing onion and garlic and mixing it and onion soup mix (as in Lipton) or Worcestershire sauce into the mixture.  The egg is a good idea, as well.

Stuffing burgers w/ minced jalepenos and cheddar cheese, FTW. I like using minced onions and/or the onion soup mix too, but haven't done garlic before - and I love garlic. I'll have to throw some in next time.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

trippinprincezz13

There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Cainad (dec.)

I once had a burger with prosciutto and blue cheese. I nearly died from the indulgence overkill.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cainad (dec.)

Not only was it incredibly delicious, I actually had to fight for it. I got on the Bridgeport-Port Jeff ferry shortly after eating it and it just so happened to be the worst weather I have ever experienced while on that boat, so I spent most of the journey engaged in a life-or-death struggle with my gut to hold on to that delicious burger.

I won.

Roaring Biscuit!

i once wrapped a burger in a magarita pizza.  I called it purgerita.  It was the best thing ever.

LMNO

Quote from: Cainad on May 15, 2009, 08:17:24 PM
Not only was it incredibly delicious, I actually had to fight for it. I got on the Bridgeport-Port Jeff ferry shortly after eating it and it just so happened to be the worst weather I have ever experienced while on that boat, so I spent most of the journey engaged in a life-or-death struggle with my gut to hold on to that delicious burger.

I won.

Hold up.

The BPPJ Ferry?

Where did you buy this burger, comrade?

Cainad (dec.)

There's a place in Port Jefferson called the I-Forgot-The-Name-Of-It, but I think it was some kind of bistro-style fancy burger place. Within a short walk of the ferry itself. They had a section of the menu where you selected anything you wanted to be put on your burger.

minuspace

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."