News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

L05 this Colbert clip

Started by Cramulus, June 18, 2009, 03:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Get your tin foil hats out

Illuminati Agent Stephen Colbert may have made a move last night. Please tune your pattern-finding machinery towards this clip:

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/230969/june-17-2009/the-word---bohemian-grove
       (Colbert Report June 17 2009 - The Word: Bohemian Grove)

There are obvious connections between the Illuminati and the Bohemian Grove. Last night, Stephen Colbert made a bid to join the Belezian Grove, the Bohemian Grove's recent female equivalent. This talk appears to be peppered with code...  Let's see if we can decode all of it.

Cain

Its about nihilism.

Not really, but the video wont load in the UK.

Cramulus

0:30: refers to the "nonprophet sectors". Clarifies "prophet" instead of "profit" by playing Monty Python witch clip. (ref: "Mal-1 is a Non-Prophet", Principia Discorida p.47)

1:20 : Stephen positions his head alongside other high ranking Illuminati members. Is he trying to tip us off that the Republican Members of the Senate Judiciary Committe is Illuminati? We know this is significant because he repeats it - to be sure we've heard it.

2:08:

Cramulus

4:06 refers to the Belezian Grove as a "Shadowy Cabal" which he is requesting to join

the last yatto

Cabal ready reference to  "Cabal of the Word" ?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Telarus

That bit was HILARIOUS. Should we mock up a letter from 'Third Outer Head Colbert of the Bavarian Illuminati' asking admission to the Belezian Grove, and fill it with flowery language recognizing and declaring that Anna Maria Weishaupt was just as influential in structuring the Illuminati as ol Adam was?
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Bu🤠ns

:lulz: This is why i come here. 

Telarus

I think that we need to ramp up the ColbertGASM pressure. I mean, we're supposed to be his shadowy Illuminati brethren hanging onto every work of our Third Outer Head in order to focus 'our' actions and direct 'our' intent, right? I think that means we should just take action when he 'jokes' about stuff like this. The obvious Jakes are for the Colbert Nation to pull off (say, the Doritos sticker-stunt, and the NASA naming vote), but it's hints like these that we should be picking up and running with, explicit permission to do so or not.

A few days of brainstorming to write 2-3 versions of the letter, and then convincing a majority of the forum to blow some printer ink and a stamp for the LULZ and we start to build a relationship with him. That could be handy down the line.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

the last yatto

safari to their site, under some name other then here
inject meme viruses?

maybe look in back shows and see old tasks we missed
I sure some interns joined us around the time of doggasm
DOG=SIRIUS?

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cramulus

I wonder what the best way is, at this point, to communicate with Colbert. As we know, his interns throw out most of the mail he receives. In the past, we pierced through filter that by BLANKETING them with mail, but that's a difficult task to pull off quickly...

Iron Sulfide

when did the bastard shave his head?

/been under a rock
Ya' stupid Yank.

fomenter

Quote from: Cramulus on June 24, 2009, 02:48:16 PM
I wonder what the best way is, at this point, to communicate with Colbert. As we know, his interns throw out most of the mail he receives. In the past, we pierced through filter that by BLANKETING them with mail, but that's a difficult task to pull off quickly...

you could try fancy a high quality paper, high quality envelope, calligraphy, gold leaf, fancy red wax seals, visible symbols etc
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Cramulus

Quote from: Philly Fillet on June 25, 2009, 11:08:45 AM
when did the bastard shave his head?

/been under a rock

President Obama ordered the general to shave Colbert's head during the USO show in Iraq two weeks ago

Quote from: fomenter on June 25, 2009, 05:25:45 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on June 24, 2009, 02:48:16 PM

you could try fancy a high quality paper, high quality envelope, calligraphy, gold leaf, fancy red wax seals, visible symbols etc

oooh yeah -- a more expensive, official looking mailing might pierce the veil

maybe mailing something irregular

like his instructions, painted on a canvas or something

LMNO

Yeah.  If it looks like you spent a lot of effort, it will probably get a lot more attention.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Cramulus on June 25, 2009, 07:08:10 PM
oooh yeah -- a more expensive, official looking mailing might pierce the veil

maybe mailing something irregular

like his instructions, painted on a canvas or something

Perhaps the tech we were considering for Robotic High Weirdness By Mail might be useful. Or if someone is arty enough, they might be able to produce actual parchment out of animal skin. Although I wonder if the USPS will send arbitrary objects... Maybe someone can build a cryptix that doesn't turn, and has the address spelled out on the outside, with some kind of very ambiguous limerick inside.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.