News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

Fuck Yeah! Education!

Started by Vene, May 18, 2010, 11:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[Suu]

I'm pretty sure that Law and Order did an episode about a school like this.

[/Suu]

Golden Applesauce

Posted the GASM entry.  Key points in no particular order: talk to your teachers, fix the Wikipedia article, Google bombing, get everyone who already cares working together in a united front, find credible sources documenting JRC abuses and practices, write and promote refutations to the JRCs baldfaced but media-friendly lies, and write friendly letters to kids who could use a friend and a smile.  Also Jesuits.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

President Television

Quote from: Golden Applesauce on June 06, 2010, 05:38:57 PM
Posted the GASM entry.  Key points in no particular order: talk to your teachers, fix the Wikipedia article, Google bombing, get everyone who already cares working together in a united front, find credible sources documenting JRC abuses and practices, write and promote refutations to the JRCs baldfaced but media-friendly lies, and write friendly letters to kids who could use a friend and a smile.  Also Jesuits.

{{{}}} You are the best.
Will refrain from torture.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Bruno

Quote from: CAPTAIN SLACK on June 05, 2010, 08:59:06 PM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 05, 2010, 08:47:00 PM
Quote from: CAPTAIN SLACK on June 05, 2010, 08:43:18 PM
This is the only thing I have ever read on the Internet that has made me shiver with rage. This is the only thing I have read on the Internet that has ever caused me to throw things and punch holes in walls. It's positively despicable that they can get away with giving children that kind of treatment. Anyone want to organize an assault on Israel and his associates? I'll lead it personally.
This kind of issue has a special pain for me, because I was dumped into the special education program in grade 5. Even in the mainstream public education system, even in Canada, special needs students are treated like subhumans. There's a stigma for sure. From my experience, all of the professionals in the area of special education are under the impression that special needs means stupid. It's bad enough to be treated like you're lower than everyone else. Electric shocks and institutionalized isolation make it a nightmare.

I will hunt Dr. Israel down and I will cut him up.

I'm in favor of organizing something. As long as that something is non-violent.

Well, you can do that. I encourage it. Who knows, maybe I'll even calm down a bit. But he deserves to be punished. As I am right now I want to hook him up to one of his own machines at the very least.

EDIT: Look at this: http://www.judgerc.org/

THIS is their logo:

Crayons. Fucking crayons.

Looking at the photos page, the place looks downright festive. I looked at the street level view of the Google maps link on their website, but did not find the building shown on the photos page.
Formerly something else...

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Thanks for the thorough shake-down of the situation GA, glad to see you posting again.

Also,

:vom: :x :vom: :x :vom: :x :vom: :x
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

President Television

See those backpacks? If I'm not mistaken, those are where the GED devices/batteries are kept.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: CAPTAIN SLACK on June 07, 2010, 02:18:51 AM
See those backpacks? If I'm not mistaken, those are where the GED devices/batteries are kept.

Also, their personal set of restraints.

Golden Applesauce

Double post to add: And those computers you see are the closest thing they get to education.

It's like those science fiction stories where the kids all have their own personal robotic tutor, combination parent, friend, and companion only and the robot isn't programmed to talk or be friendly or lead the kids on wacky educational adventures and some of the robots are programmed only to make the children match shapes hour after hour children who will never master shapes who just don't have that geometry and when the children get tired or frustrated or bored they have friendly men and women to hold them down while the friendly not-teacher has the pain button that miracle of modern science so easy so simple no pain for the not-teacher not even the sting of the rod against her own hand no blood no muss no fuss just screams because the child doesn't know how to talk yet that doesn't come until after the shapes all of the shapes the shapes spiraling into the infinite with the screams, the glorious screams, the sound of perfect obedience and civility the future the hope of mankind the dream of a perfect ordered world and the not-teacher rejoices at the salvation of this exquisite child-martyr because this one can be saved saved from itself saved from the flaws that make it a thing transformed into a perfect little doll a facsimile so good you could never tell if you didn't look at the eyes the thing behind the eyes has fled but the thing behind the eyes is of no importance it did not matter anyway it is almost like a real human it is being born in a baptism of screams and then the next child begins to cry it is frightened of the screams it does not understand the coming of the new age the age of silence and authority and she must crucify it to make it like jesus only this time it is better because there is no mess no blood no dirty holes only a push-button and shapes on a screen and screaming on the carpet, wonderful carpet designer carpet the kind of carpet you wish you had in your house the kind of carpet you can have in your house the kind of carpet they would love to give you, it can be yours for only a single perfect doll it will be just like the real thing we promise, and they can give the carpet to the world spread it all over the world make the world one big carpet smooth and flat and spread it all over all of the brains make them nice and smooth and flat, there's ever so much room now that the thing behind the eyes is gone.  Because what we can do to our children we can do to your children and your children's children and on down to not the seventh but the seven-times-seventh generation, it will be perfect world with designer carpet with colorful little shapes matching together and filling the endless space under the feet of not-people, not-people who will never get out of their chairs who never stop matching shapes who will never get angry who will never break your heart because we have your heart you gave it to us long ago don't you remember?  We came to you and told we could remove your problems we could make them all go away, all the disobedience all the outbursts all the crying that would say help if only they had the words, we can fix all the problems it is quite simple really they all come from the thing behind the eyes if you can kill the thing behind the eyes the rest follows naturally all we need are the children, your beautiful little jesus-children, the sons and daughters of man, and soon we will have all of the children and then it will be the second coming because we will have all of the beautiful jesuses it will be our own second coming and then all of the problems in the universe will disappear

one

by one

by one.

Cramulus

x-post

I created this blog to index all the awful data we've been finding: http://judgerotenbergcenterabuse.wordpress.com

see the rotgasm thread for more details