News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

how to win peedee

Started by the last yatto, January 27, 2011, 10:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2011, 08:30:32 PM
Hey, when your son gets older, will you teach him to be a thief, too?

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2011, 10:09:50 PM
Quote from: Able on January 27, 2011, 10:06:57 PM
:craig:

Another red X?

Dude.  Shut up.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2011, 10:12:38 PM
Quote from: Able on January 27, 2011, 10:10:56 PM

Keep spamming, asshole.  You're giving me everything I need.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2011, 10:21:42 PM
Quote from: Able on January 27, 2011, 10:13:24 PM
your the one who asked to be ignored and then keeps pming me.

SO

Thanks.  I'm going to ask that you be removed from the board for spamming my inbox.  I'll be sending screenshots to the other admins.

I won't miss you.

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

Posting PMs now, are we?  I guess you just saved me the trouble of taking screenshots of your pages of spam you've been smashing into my inbox.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

Quote from: Able on January 27, 2011, 10:28:22 PM

Another red X?

Dude.  Shut up.

Keep spamming, asshole.  You're giving me everything I need.

SO

Thanks.  I'm going to ask that you be removed from the board for spamming my inbox.  I'll be sending screenshots to the other admins.

I won't miss you.

Dude.  What the fuck is wrong with you?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

the last yatto

somehow i caught a case of the rogers, which is odd i thought it only effected n00bs

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Able on January 27, 2011, 10:28:22 PM

Another red X?

Dude.  Shut up.

Keep spamming, asshole.  You're giving me everything I need.

SO

Thanks.  I'm going to ask that you be removed from the board for spamming my inbox.  I'll be sending screenshots to the other admins.

I won't miss you.

:retard:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

hooplala

Quote from: Able on January 27, 2011, 10:31:05 PM
somehow i caught a case of the rogers, which is odd i thought it only effected n00bs

Oh, I forgot about that time Roger posted people's private messages...  oh wait, that NEVER HAPPENED.  Fuckwit.  Go crawl in a hole and rot.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on January 27, 2011, 10:32:47 PM

Oh, I forgot about that time Roger posted people's private messages...  oh wait, that NEVER HAPPENED.  Fuckwit.  Go crawl in a hole and rot.

I also never flooded anyone's inbox.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

the last yatto

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2011, 10:30:04 PM
Posting PMs now, are we?  I guess you just saved me the trouble of taking screenshots of your pages of spam you've been smashing into my inbox.

shutup or try to have the last laugh?

The Good Reverend Roger

Nor did I decide to post someone else's content against their will, nor did I include someone that was totally uninvolved (Cain), by stealing THEIR content, too.

the last yatto

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2011, 10:33:41 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on January 27, 2011, 10:32:47 PM

Oh, I forgot about that time Roger posted people's private messages...  oh wait, that NEVER HAPPENED.  Fuckwit.  Go crawl in a hole and rot.

I also never flooded anyone's inbox.

threated to have me banned, for merely replying to you with an emote
thus i didnt just wait for the other admins to weight in, since i might not have an account by then

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Able on January 27, 2011, 10:33:59 PM

Who cares, Yatto?

the last yatto

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2011, 10:35:17 PM

Who cares, Yatto?
seems you do

hooplala

You know Yatto, I always thought you were a complete fool, but I never thought you were a scumbag.  Thanks for proving me wrong.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Able on January 27, 2011, 10:36:01 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2011, 10:35:17 PM

Who cares, Yatto?
seems you do

Yeah, I guess I do.  I care a great deal, in fact.   :)