Author Topic: Australia: The World H.Q of Order?  (Read 20585 times)

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: Australia: The World H.Q of Order?
« Reply #345 on: September 22, 2015, 08:02:50 pm »
I spent 10 years in the infantry, a year and change as a cop, a couple of years as a mook, and 15 years learning how everything works, industry-wise.

This qualifies me to be a sheep.  Baa.  BAA, I SAY!

Hah you could never survive a ground w....oh, wait...

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 22, 2015, 08:04:22 pm »
I spent 10 years in the infantry, a year and change as a cop, a couple of years as a mook, and 15 years learning how everything works, industry-wise.

You just toss some more sheep food in here, mister.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 23, 2015, 11:22:58 am »
I once ate so many oranges...

Still hoping for this to be a thing...
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 23, 2015, 11:23:38 am »

You just toss some more sheep food in here, mister.
  :lulz:
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 23, 2015, 11:19:49 pm »
ďIím guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,Ē Charles Wick said. ďIt was very complicated.Ē

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 25, 2015, 08:47:22 am »

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: September 25, 2015, 08:48:01 am »
Of course, NO ONE could top Cram. 

No one.

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 25, 2015, 11:48:33 am »
I'm not so sure.  Net did end up going to hospital, that at least is worth some kind of award.

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoomô
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #353 on: September 25, 2015, 01:17:59 pm »
Yes, but did he shart orange pulp?

That seems to be only the domain of WINNERS.

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: September 25, 2015, 01:32:18 pm »
Well, possibly.

I mean, the blood probably made it hard to tell.

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoomô
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #355 on: September 25, 2015, 01:34:52 pm »
 :baby:

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: October 10, 2015, 11:05:58 pm »
So did the dinglefritz OP end up starving himself to death for the right to a fully automatic M-16 with hollow tip rounds or what?

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: October 11, 2015, 01:20:26 am »
Yes, but did he shart orange pulp at work?

That seems to be only the domain of WINNERS.

Because the added bold was what really put it over the top into uncontestable winnership.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: October 11, 2015, 01:22:58 am »
So did the dinglefritz OP end up starving himself to death for the right to a fully automatic M-16 with hollow tip rounds or what?

:lol: I think got mad and left.  We aren't revolutionary enough for him. 

Meunster

• Not really that
  • Outlandish
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: October 11, 2015, 05:34:59 am »
You know, for all the semi punk anti the machine TM discordianism, this group at least, isn't very revolutionary.
Poe's law ;)