Author Topic: I created a matrix that controls the world.  (Read 1998 times)

Lois

• Known
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
I created a matrix that controls the world.
« on: July 20, 2016, 10:19:29 pm »
Principlematrix of actions in this file

https://yadi.sk/d/aS7cWtdosH8VM

File cost 100 million. dollars.

Q. G. Pennyworth

• Slimy Thing Who
  • Deserved It
  • QUEEN BITCH OF FLYERS
    • View Profile
Re: I created a matrix that controls the world.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 10:27:46 pm »
wat.
Overheating Pheremone Pustule of Last Saturday's Jiggle Fun| _xgeWireToEvent: Unknown extension 131, this should never happen.

Don't fucking judge me, I've got tentacles for a face.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 11:05:55 pm »
Can you give us a better explanation of what it is, and why we should download it?
If someone does the Fine, youre right, Im clearly a terrible person, Im Satan, Im the worst person alive, I should just die thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Lois

• Known
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 11:32:30 pm »
Can you give us a better explanation of what it is, and why we should download it?

YOU do not have anything if you do not have curiosity. Download, know what it is. I will not explain.

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoom
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 11:34:36 pm »
Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Q. G. Pennyworth

• Slimy Thing Who
  • Deserved It
  • QUEEN BITCH OF FLYERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 11:41:33 pm »
I feel like "nuke it from orbit" is a reasonable approach here.
Overheating Pheremone Pustule of Last Saturday's Jiggle Fun| _xgeWireToEvent: Unknown extension 131, this should never happen.

Don't fucking judge me, I've got tentacles for a face.

Faust

• Tyrannical Overlord
  • Deserved It
  • The Greasy Strangler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2016, 12:23:48 am »
If someone crested a matrix to control the world, I would jump for joy for on that day we would finally have someone to blame for this mess we call a world, before inserting them in a bonfire post haste.

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2016, 02:52:48 am »
Principlematrix of actions in this file

https://yadi.sk/d/aS7cWtdosH8VM

File cost 100 million. dollars.

while I admire your ambition, not clicking that horrible virus.  Thanks anyway.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Lois

• Known
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2016, 03:28:55 am »

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2016, 05:24:53 am »

YOU do not have anything if you do not have curiosity. Download, know what it is. I will not explain.

No thanks. 
If someone does the Fine, youre right, Im clearly a terrible person, Im Satan, Im the worst person alive, I should just die thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Vanadium Gryllz

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2016, 03:09:35 pm »
Isn't this the second time someone with that same avatar has turned up peddling mysterious bullshit?

"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2016, 04:06:57 pm »

So you're just a spammer. Got it.
Im guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk, Charles Wick said. It was very complicated.

PoFP

• Word-Salad Enthusiast and Terrified Meat Sack
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2016, 04:45:20 pm »
I wonder what file type The Matrix is...

If The Matrix that controls the world isn't a .bat file, I'm jumping off a cliff. I refuse to live in a matrix that isn't colored DOS text.
Listen carefully. I don't have much time, and I only have 462 characters left. I'm a scientist from Area 52 (Area 51 was used to draw attention from Area 52, where the aliens were ACTUALLY stored) who was working on neural interfacing with networked devices. In an experiment gone wrong, I accidentally uploaded my mind to the internet. In the 2 seconds I had before my mind scrambled itself with the world's network traffic, I was able to store this snippet in this random internet signature. If you're reading this, let the world know tha

Hoopla

• gives people the beeps
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2016, 05:17:38 pm »
The name it came up with was Lois.  I find that really funny for some reason.
"Soon, all of us will have special names." -Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." -Bob Dylan?

"I contradict myself?  Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes."  -Walt Whitman

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2016, 05:32:00 pm »
I wonder what file type The Matrix is...

If The Matrix that controls the world isn't a .bat file, I'm jumping off a cliff. I refuse to live in a matrix that isn't colored DOS text.

It's a .exe